PDA

View Full Version : The Portland Maine Trove Part III

Saco River Auction
03-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Hello all,

Bidding is open for part III of the Portland Maine Trove of T206 Cards.The links are below.

Live Auctioneers (http://content.liveauctioneers.com/catalog/68854_the-portland-maine-trove-part-iii/page1)

Proxibid (https://www.proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=93465)

Leon
03-13-2015, 08:05 AM
Great looking auction, Troy. Good luck!!

bn2cardz
03-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Good move pulling the 1912 Boston Garter Chance to do more investigating instead of letting it get lost in the middle of a t206 dominant auction.

Can't wait to see it when it comes back up and see how much it brings at that time.

Leon
03-13-2015, 08:41 AM
Good move pulling the 1912 Boston Garter Chance to do more investigating instead of letting it get lost in the middle of a t206 dominant auction.

Can't wait to see it when it comes back up and see how much it brings at that time.

Sucks to me :). Was hoping to get gone under the radar :). It being trimmed on all 4 sides will affect value but, if it's real (and it looks real from the scan) I would think it will still be a 4 digit card (doubt it gets to 5 digits but it could).

bn2cardz
03-13-2015, 08:47 AM
Sucks to me :). Was hoping to get gone under the radar :). It being trimmed on all 4 sides will affect value but, if it's real (and it looks real from the scan) I would think it will still be a 4 digit card (doubt it gets to 5 digits but it could).

Troy also stated it was skinned or rebacked. So it definitely was rough, but agree that with the rarity it is a 4 figure card. I think it could still bring 5k-10k if authenticated and advertised properly.

Edited to add I am far from an expert, so my pricing could be way out of the ball park and only base it on the Chance that brought 44k in REA in an SGC 2 holder.

pawpawdiv9
03-18-2015, 03:28 PM
Just in case, you FORGOT!! the auction is LIVE. some near lot mid 30's by now.
Some really strong pirces, like that WAJO!! wow.
I bidded on some and just bailed out on it. HURRY while its still going!!!