PDA

View Full Version : OT - 1986- Basketball Hall of Fame Metallic Cards

bcbgcbrcb
03-12-2015, 04:46 AM
I realize that this post really does not belong here but I posted it in the appropriate basketball cards section a couple of days ago and have only received one reply thus far so I figured that I would give it a shot where more eyes would see it.

I am currently working on a project and am looking for scans of a number of cards from this set. If you have any of these and are willing to share them with me, please e-mail me privately at: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com and I will forward you a list of the scans that I am looking for. Thank you in advance for any assistance that you are able to provide.

bcbgcbrcb
03-14-2015, 08:01 AM
I did receive a tremendous amount of help from one Net 54 board member who provided me with over 20 scans from this set, all players.

I am still looking for another 50+ scans, including contributors, coaches and referees. A Google search turned up a recent Huggins & Scott auction from 2014 whereby a complete set was sold. If the buyer happens to be a Net 54 member and sees this post, I would be most appreciative if I could get some additional scans. Another complete set recently sold through Pristine Auctions if anyone happened to pick that one up, I would love to hear from you. Once again, my e-mail address is: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com

Thanks!