PDA

View Full Version : Signed 8x10's Updated with photos For Sale

Joshchisox08
03-11-2015, 05:17 PM
I've got probably about 15-20 signed 8x10's I used to collect autographs about 10 years ago. I'm 28 now and after seeing all of this talk about fakes I plead total ignorance when I was buying these and obtained COA's with them. However the ignorant part was I (being 18 mind you) was under the assumption or delusion that how could it be fake if it has a COA.

I'm just looking to see if anyone would actually have interest in seeing any of the autographed 8x10's. If not I could always try eBay that being if you guys think they're legit.

I'll make a list but that's only if there's interest. Off the top of my head I can only remember a couple players.

Torii Hunter (Twins first stint) NO COA
Magglio Ordonez (White Sox) (COA from eBay seller: JASPERNG obtained date 5/21/02 Cert no. 02236)
Harold Baines (White Sox) NO COA
Bob Feller (Indians) (COA from Sports Images)
Jaque Jones (Twins) NO COA
Mark McGwire (A's) NO COA
Frank Thomas (White Sox) (COA from The Latest Obsession I got that in Cooperstown the shop is no longer there but then again a lot of shops come and go there)
Paul Konerko (Dodgers) (COA from North Orlando Sports Promotions, Inc www.SportsAuctions.com)

Basketball
Vin Baker obtained in person
Ray Allen obtained in person on a 8x10 and a card
UCONN Huskies obtained in person Khalid El-Amin, Rashmael Jones, Antic Klaber, and Sam Funches
Michael Doliac COA press pass

Football

Kevin Lockett won at a card show no COA

Hockey

John Grahame NO COA
Some guy on the Bruins looks like late 80's early 90's maybe Sanderson is the last name got that as a giveaway at a card show too.

I do believe I had COA's to most of these but were lost but again I'm no expert you guys appear to know a lot about autographs and obviously I know next to nothing how many of these are real.

pitchingace77
03-11-2015, 06:32 PM
I may be interested post a list and you might get more interest.

Joshchisox08
03-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Updated list !

Joshchisox08
03-16-2015, 05:45 PM
Update with photos !

Joshchisox08
04-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Bump

Joshchisox08
04-28-2015, 04:56 AM
Open to offers on the lot or anyone in particular.

thetruthisoutthere
04-28-2015, 05:01 AM
This thread should be posted in the BST section.

http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38