PDA

View Full Version : T206 Common/Uncommon Checklist

Joshchisox08
03-04-2015, 06:21 AM
Hey guys,

as some of you may know I've been compiling a master checklist in Excel so that I can distribute it to those who would like to keep track of their collection (if they aren't already) digitally.

I do have the book at home that I can do this with but was wondering if for now, is there anywhere online as I've searched quite a bit with no luck, a place that has a checklist that shows JUST the commons and uncommons ????

If not I'll have to wait till after work and add that filter into the file. That's pretty much all I have left until the file is completed.

That and making sure the numbers align with other checklists I've been basing this off of.

I've added filters from the t206 book for the Bad Boys of Baseball in the set, Overlooked by Cooperstown, HOF, Southern Leaguers, and want to nail down the Commons and Uncommons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Josh

ZachS
03-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Does your checklist note every portrait? I don't remember where I got my portrait checklist but I know I've added cards to it that weren't originally listed. I've also removed 1 that I didn't consider a portrait. I would like to see how your checklist matches up.

Joshchisox08
03-04-2015, 06:49 AM
Yes my checklist will include every portrait and I think as a general guideline when I do finish it I'll leave in some of the cards that I have to show you how I was using it. It has some simple pre-defined formulas that will add up totals and things like that.

All 524 cards are listed, there will be separate tabs for cards with only 350 backs, only 150 backs, etc. There will also be a tab that you can make a checklist on the unique backs that you have and have a total run for your total cards of that back and total graded cards for that back in a separate column.

I just want to finish the common/uncommon filtering and give it a couple good looks at. I'm expecting there may be some errors at which point I'll ask for any constructive criticism anyone can give so I can make it as good as possible for everyone to use.

It has basically a main page with all 542 cards listed and at the bottom of that main page/tab

is a list of the total number of cards possible with the kind of card (example. Portrait, Hands at Chest, Pitching, Fielding, etc.).