PDA

View Full Version : A Huge THANK YOU!

Snowman5520
03-03-2015, 08:24 AM
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all members that either donated cards or offered words of encouragement for my Baseball Card Collecting class this grading period.

Without a doubt, this was the most popular class offered in my school. Tons of kids were asking about future enrollment and there are definitely some new collectors to help grow our wonderful hobby.

wolf441
03-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Where was this class when I was in school??!! :D

It definitely could have replaced all the time that we wasted on learning the metric system because "pretty soon everything in America will be measured using the metric system". They underestimated the stubbornness of the American people. :D:D

03-03-2015, 09:49 AM

It definitely could have replaced all the time that we wasted on learning the metric system because "pretty soon everything in America will be measured using the metric system". They underestimated the stubbornness of the American people. :D:D

Also, the Dewey Decimal System, what a scam that was. Boy that Dewey guy really cleaned up on that deal.

xplainer
03-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Also, the Dewey Decimal System, what a scam that was. Boy that Dewey guy really cleaned up on that deal.

Yeah, but his brother Leroy, is in the NFL Hall of Fame.:D

DHogan
03-03-2015, 02:47 PM

Or we're just to lazy.

EvilKing00
03-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Loved the thank you letter so much i made a thread about it the day i got it. So glad the kids had fun.

mrvster
03-03-2015, 11:06 PM
I think you just have the answer of how to pass our great hobby down to the next generation:eek:

please keep this going....I need to send you some cards .............

snowman.....you single handedly may have the solution to our hobby worries!

EvilKing00
03-04-2015, 05:18 AM
I think you just have the answer of how to pass our great hobby down to the next generation:eek:

please keep this going....I need to send you some cards .............

snowman.....you single handedly may have the solution to our hobby worries!

agree!

Yes please post or pm when you need more donations for, id be happy to send more.