PDA

View Full Version : anyone had dealings w/ bruingirl2007?

begsu1013
02-28-2015, 11:08 AM
looking at one of his/her cards but seems to be a lot of haters on the psa board...think it has to do more w/ unopened. anyone bought a graded card and had any issues?

pawpawdiv9
02-28-2015, 11:29 AM
Yep, do a quick search here and find this thread:
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=178504&highlight=bruingirl
It was about unopened wax packs.

mickeymantle24
02-28-2015, 01:58 PM
I have been in contact with her about a card. Has some really nice cards for sale currently, supposed to be from her fathers collection? Had a 56 Mantle PSA 8 up the other day, looked today and I see she has another 56 Topps PSA 8 for sale. Must have been a really nice collection.

cardsfan73
02-28-2015, 03:17 PM
This seller in the past specialized in selling bogus/resealed packs, almost always with multiple stars showing on top. I messaged the seller asking how the packs were acquired and was given the "they belonged to my father whos is now dead, I don't know anything about them" story. When I pointed out to "her" that they were selling racks with cards that were located in the wrong cell/slot of a rack pack and that they were selling cello packs with the wrong wrappers (1978 Topps cards wrapped in 1982 Topps Cello packaging) I was blocked by the seller.

I have not heard anything bad or good about "her" selling individual cards. At one point they sold nothing but packs and rarely if ever listed single cards, let alone graded cards. Maybe they used all the money they made off the bogus packs to invest in vintage graded?

I don't know but I personally would not purchase anything from this seller based on their past actions.

Scott

begsu1013
02-28-2015, 07:13 PM
yes, I was looking at "her" 59 mantle psa 8. however, after contemplating it this afternoon, i'm finding it increasingly discomforting to send "her" any of my money.

wilkiebaby11
02-28-2015, 08:09 PM
I have bought 2 cards from her in the past few months without problems. I messaged her through eBay with some questions pertaining to the card and she seemed ignorant in some facets. Having read this I am probably going to be more gun shy on making any deals with her from here on out.

jthorst75
03-01-2015, 12:39 PM
I bought a 1954 Scoop Ruth and had no issues with them...

Hammerin'Hank
03-02-2015, 10:09 AM
looking at one of his/her cards but seems to be a lot of haters on the psa board...think it has to do more w/ unopened. anyone bought a graded card and had any issues?

He / she used to have a ton of unopened wax and rack packs with stars showing. Always asked high retail prices. I sent he/she a few offers that were in line with what the market is paying but they were declined. He / she claims to be selling off her deceased fathers collection.

Russell Shepley

dzolot
03-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I bought a 54 aaron psa 7, and as far as I can tell there are no issues. I am pretty sure that 'she' isn't selling her dad's collection and is just a dealer saying that to garner interest.

cardsfan73
03-06-2015, 09:49 PM
I have not heard any issues with "her" selling graded cards, just know that the seller was notorious for selling bad packs. I won't buy from them simply because they ripped of so many people with bogus packs in the past.

bnorth
03-07-2015, 06:49 AM
I have never bought from them but if they sold bogus packs why wouldn't they be cracking slabs and replacing cards? Usually dishonest people don't stop with just one type of scam.

Leon
03-07-2015, 07:37 AM
I don't know about this seller but am wondering why everyone seems to ignore our board rule of having a FULL name in your post if you give an opinion? This isn't across the street and everyone that gives any opinion on this board, of a company or person, needs to have their name out here. This rule is at the top of every page on the board. Nothing personal at all and carry on.....*(and please put names where appropriate)...thanks ....management

ps...if you don't want your name in your post then edit your comments out....