PDA

View Full Version : Card show-Harrisburg,PA Feb 20-22

oldcardboard
02-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Hi guys. Has anyone been or going to this show? I'm thinking of making the 2.5 hour drive to attend. I collect t206 HoFers and prewar HoFers. Is it worth the drive? Thank you for any information you can give.

Drew6
02-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Jeff,
I was there tonight. I picked up a few odds and ins. Mostly low-mid Collector grade cards Mall show but quite a bit of vintage. 3-4 different dealers (2 Mike's and I forget a thirds's name) had T 206's, another had T3's, Plenty of Lancaster and York Caramel's (2-3 table tops full at 1 dealer - (George)), strip cards, etc... and if you like football, 1 dealer was set up with plenty of vintage odd ball. My kind of smaller show with very little shiny stuff. Be careful if going tomorrow forecast is calling for 5-7 inches of snow.
Cheers, Drew

oldcardboard
02-21-2015, 05:29 AM
Drew, thanks for the info. Were the t206/t3 graded? I'm heading down sunday, hoping to pick up some graded HoFers I need. Glad you picked up a few things. Thank you again for posting.

Drew6
02-21-2015, 05:33 AM
Most were not graded, however the T3's were and one of the Mike's located in the middle of the mall past the movie theater had stacks of graded t 206's as well. Good luck and best wishes, Drew

Jay Wolt
02-21-2015, 06:26 AM
Word of caution to those traveling a long distance to central PA
we're scheduled to get perhaps 4-6" of snow starting in the afternoon
& by evening it will turn to freezing rain, making it an icy mess.
Be careful out there!

Jewish-collector
02-21-2015, 01:15 PM
I was planning to go had the weather been fine. See you next month at the Philly show in Valley Forge. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink004.gif

oldcardboard
02-22-2015, 06:25 AM
Word of caution to those traveling a long distance to central PA
we're scheduled to get perhaps 4-6" of snow starting in the afternoon
& by evening it will turn to freezing rain, making it an icy mess.
Be careful out there!

Thanks for the info Jay,I appreciate it.