PDA

View Full Version : VCP question

Cmount76
02-19-2015, 06:42 AM
As I read all of the posts on here, I am constantly seeing a reference to VCP. I went and checked it out and I am not sure if it's worthwhile.

A) Is it worth it?
B) Is it easy to navigate? (I am somewhat technologically disadvantaged, and actually like it that way) :D
C) What level membership?

Any comments, suggestions, recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks

scooter729
02-19-2015, 06:56 AM
I enjoy it - I have the top membership type (gold?) which allows you to see the pictures associated with the sale. I love being able to track sales of cards I own, along with those in which I am interested in buying.

Seeing the scans as well is important to me, since not all cards in a certain grade are equal. You can see if there was a reason one card sold for a premium.

As for the cost ($179-ish?), it's well worth it to me, since the actual data of real sales is more relevant than price guide estimates, and I could easily save the cost of an annual membership with one purchase, if I know what is a fair price to pay / sell.

timzcardz
02-19-2015, 07:28 AM
I believe that it is worth it.

I find it easy to navigate.

I have a one year subscription, that I have renewed a few times, because I believe it is worth it.

I use it for evaluating potential purchases.

I've also use it to research potential variations, and this is where the images come in very handy.

YMMV

rdixon1208
02-19-2015, 07:35 AM
They have a one day membership for like four bucks. You should try that and see what you think.

bwbc917
02-19-2015, 07:36 AM
Definitely worth the money. Helps me keep track of my collection as well as all the pricing info.

shernan30
02-19-2015, 07:59 AM
I'm getting ready to renew for the second year. I was a little hesitant with my annual membership purchase, but it has paid off quite well over the year. I've saved more money being able to track previous sales allowing me to make more educated purchases than the annual cost.