PDA

View Full Version : Our Net54baseball Calendar Update Complete

Leon
02-17-2015, 11:09 AM
If anyone is interested in posting auctions or other things, we have a place on the forum to do that. We got the Calendar (see the word Calendar in the dark blue line across the page, when logged in) updated to current times yesterday. Please feel free to use it appropriately. It is actually a pretty cool calendar with pretty good functionality (when it's updated and working). And it's free. :)

Also, a friendly reminder to check under the Community tab, to the left of the calendar, to see lots of members collections and things for BST in their own board Pictures and Albums sections.

http://www.net54baseball.com/calendar.php

ibuysportsephemera
02-17-2015, 11:57 AM
Excellent idea...thanks Leon!

Jeff

Rich Klein
02-17-2015, 01:24 PM
In addition to my posts about upcoming shows, I will be adding my shows to the calendar as well.

I'm glad this was fixed. Good job Leon and the computer guru (I'm at work and can't access my home email). I'll edit computer guru to the correct name later :)

Rich

Tim Kindler
02-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Thanks Leon for setting that up. It is an excellent idea to be able to see current and upcoming events. I use the Old Cardboard Events calendar of upcoming auctions all the time as well.
It gave me a chance to post a show that happens here in Fort Wayne, basically every 3rd Saturday of the month. It is a local show that is starting to make a come back. We have had steady crowds the past 6 months and a steady growth in the quality of Dealers setting up at the show, especially in the Vintage area. For a long time I, myself, or another vintage dealer were the only ones setting up there. (I am certainly more of a collector that dealer though:p) Now, it is starting to draw fellow board members to come set up and Chappel Cards is setting up this Saturday, too. It is nice to see a smaller, monthly show (30-60 tables) start to become popular again. In my humble opinion, it's because of the Vintage Industry! The calendar is a great way that I can promote it and hopefully, it will continue to grow! Thanks again.

buymycards
02-18-2015, 04:34 AM
Last weekend I was thinking that it would nice to have a show calendar on N54.

Thanks, Rick

the 'stache
02-18-2015, 07:21 AM
Thank you, Leon. :)

Leon
02-19-2015, 08:08 AM
Thank you, Leon. :)

You're welcome guys. Hopefully a lot of folks will use it....