PDA

View Full Version : Harry Stevens scorecard

Michael Peich
02-16-2015, 07:20 PM
Hello, All,

Does anyone on the forum own a Harry M. Stevens scorecard from the late nineteenth century? I need an example for a talk I'm giving next month on 19c baseball ephemera.

If you have a Stevens scorecard and can provide a f/b scan, please send it to my email address: mpeich12@gmail.com. I will also gladly credit you in my power-point presentation.

Many thanks, and I hope someone can assist.

Cheers,
Mike

tedzan
02-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi Mike

Here's my late 19th Century scorecard. I'm not certain, though, if it's the scorecard you are looking for ?

I'll scan the back of it if you are interested.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd339/tz1234zaz/1880Scorecard.jpg

Take care, my friend.

TED Z

Michael Peich
02-17-2015, 08:30 AM
Thank you, Ted. I have a scan of that program which, I am fairly certain, was not produced by Harry Stevens. I have been unable to discover which producer the WD in the lower right-hand corner refers to.

Cheers,
Mike

bgar3
02-17-2015, 08:38 AM
Mike, Lelands had an auction of Harry M Stevens material in the late 90's, I believe, there should be program examples in that if anyone has a copy, sorry I no longer have mine. (fun sale). As for the "W.D." I think that may be the artist initials, not the producer.

Michael Peich
02-17-2015, 09:56 AM
Thank you, and I have located a Stevens scorecard thanks to the generosity of fellow Net54 board member, Pat Nester.

I think you're correct on the WD being the artist's initials.

Cheers,
Mike