PDA

View Full Version : Tristar show attendance?

Sean1125
02-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Will anyone else be attending?

Leon
02-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Any updates on how the show is going/went? It's a 4 hour drive, one way, for me ...or a flight, which is actually worse all things considered. I don't usually attend them, for that reason, but I know they are fairly large and have a lot of dealers and tables. I don't know how much vintage and pre-war is there though?

vintagetoppsguy
02-15-2015, 12:11 PM
I was going to go, but didn't for personal reasons. I'll make the summer show though. They have them twice a year here in Houston and the winter show usually seems better than the summer show.

Leon, yes, they do have prewar.

Leon
02-15-2015, 12:16 PM
I was going to go, but didn't for personal reasons. I'll make the summer show though. They have them twice a year here in Houston and the winter show usually seems better than the summer show.

Leon, yes, they do have prewar.

You're right up 59, I would have been there....I used to live off of West Belfort, over in SW Houston, off 59, in a neighborhood by the name of Westbury (not too nice of an area anymore).

We should chat before the next one as I might try to make it...

vintagetoppsguy
02-15-2015, 12:34 PM
You're right up 59, I would have been there....I used to live off of West Belfort, over in SW Houston, off 59, in a neighborhood by the name of Westbury (not too nice of an area anymore).

We should chat before the next one as I might try to make it...

I know exactly where that is. I'm at West Belfort and 99 (Grand Parkway).

They used to have the winter show in January. For some reason, they've moved it to February - and on Valentine's Day weekend :confused:

That wasn't go to go over very well with my wife, so I didn't even bother to ask. :D