PDA

View Full Version : Hard work equals success PWCC

BeanTown
02-13-2015, 07:56 AM
What a tremendous auction PWCC is running on Ebay. I can not ever remember any Ebay seller offering so many lots and such high quality. Plus the range of items from 1887 to 2014in all sports! They had it all from sets, to the key cards of just about every years and in different grades from different grading companies! Then you look at their over 50,000 feedback at 100 percent.

Just for entertainment I watched lots close for an hour and it seems like almost every item had action and bidders fighting for the right to win that item. I thought there would be over saturation of the market for listing multiple same cards but they all seemed to fetch fair money.

I have never met the owner(s) that I know of, or have I ever done business with them. I just wanted to just give public kudos to their auction. Henry Yee used to have some amazing auctions about a decade ago on Ebay, but what I saw PWCC do this entire week was simply amazing! Would love to know the final total sales from their 1-2 week long auction. Plus, the cost of designing, printing, and mailing a catalog might be the same as paying the ebay/paypal fees.

shernan30
02-13-2015, 09:30 AM
+1

Jdoggs
02-13-2015, 09:34 AM
+1

dzolot
02-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Agree, PWCC is the best!! Glad you started this thread. I was the happy winner of some if their auctions this time around : )

I always think if I were ever to hire someone to sell, I would use PWCC. Fees are less than an auction house and they always get TOP dollar on eBay!

Speaking of which - anyone notice the (significant) premium they get for their auctions?
- The 93 SP box sold for $760, even though other have it up with a BIN well belwo that - I never understand how this happens...
- Topps 60 Yastrz. psa 8 sold for $1,600 - most sell for $600 range.
The list goes on and on.

TanksAndSpartans
02-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Football doesn't end until Sunday - they usually stagger the sports.

My favorite thing about PWCC is they actually allow you to browse past auctions for free from their website - it's great price data.

And yes, I've seen a few head-scratchers - like a PSA 4 Bob Lily rookie going for more than a PSA 6 BIN. Maybe its loyalty? Maybe some people have their search agents set to auction only?

1952boyntoncollector
02-14-2015, 07:18 AM
I sold a bunch of 1952 topps with them in their recent auction and got what I wanted plus a little more...

many of the bidders I recognized actually for some reason they always bid more on pwcc then they offer me direct...in some cases I still netted more money but in other cases...they paid more then they had too if they paid me direct and I received less if they just paid the lower price I was asking..always interesting how auctions sometime bring out the true feelings of the bidder...

Exhibitman
02-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Seriously? After all of the threads we've had regarding the outcomes in PWCC and Probstein being the likely results of shilling? I mean, spend your money as you wish, but the anomalous price results are not brand loyalty or some other marketing genius, they are the consequences of an eBay system that allows consignor shilling.

HRBAKER
02-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Adam must you always bring the rain when there's a parade? ;)

Shoebox
02-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Seriously? After all of the threads we've had regarding the outcomes in PWCC and Probstein being the likely results of shilling? I mean, spend your money as you wish, but the anomalous price results are not brand loyalty or some other marketing genius, they are the consequences of an eBay system that allows consignor shilling.

+1

Thanks for being willing to say it first.

1952boyntoncollector
02-14-2015, 10:44 AM

well here we go again..i consigned my cards..i didn't schill my own auction..

some went for 30% over VCP....you really think someone is shilling when its over 10% VCP? ..I know you will say every card isn't shilled but then why comment about when its possible the people remarking on this threads cards may not have been shilled when you comment makes it look like they all are..

I will let you know if I see any of the cards re-listed that I consigned by pwcc....but if I am already paid ..how does it benefit pwcc to relist it again...to get his money back? counting on getting more than 30% VCP ?

I understand there may be shilling potentially..but I just don't see it as rampant as to say its occurring on all cards....some of my cards went for under VCP as well......but in the whole they did fine..

calvindog
02-14-2015, 11:09 AM

Um, I think the OP was making a joke. He was well known for demanding to be be able to shill his own lots before he would consign his items to auction houses. Of course the one that bit ended up with its owners indicted in part due to the grand jury, co-conspirator testimony of the OP. LOL!

Runscott
02-14-2015, 12:26 PM

some went for 30% over VCP....you really think someone is shilling when its over 10% VCP? ..I know you will say every card isn't shilled but then why comment about when its possible the people remarking on this threads cards may not have been shilled when you comment makes it look like they all are..

I will let you know if I see any of the cards re-listed that I consigned by pwcc....but if I am already paid ..how does it benefit pwcc to relist it again...to get his money back? counting on getting more than 30% VCP ?

I understand there may be shilling potentially..but I just don't see it as rampant as to say its occurring on all cards....some of my cards went for under VCP as well......but in the whole they did fine..

Everything isn't always about you.

TanksAndSpartans
02-14-2015, 12:32 PM
I'd be more worried about schilling from unknown eBay sellers than the well known consigners. I'm doubtful the OP was making a joke - the post seemed sincere to me. Maybe I'm losing my sense of sarcasm.

HRBAKER
02-14-2015, 12:34 PM
I'd be worried about both, that way you have your bases covered.

BeanTown
02-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Yes, very sincere and I do not know the owners or the history of PWCC. I just followed their auctions for a little bit and was very amazed. Auction companies and Ebay have come Along way from 7 years ago where big AH did not have reserves or post hidden reserves and Ebay has changed the way they do business by allowing sellers to accept offers. Higher standards along with a growing collector market cuts down for anyone that wants to shill as now reserves can be posted... Its common practice now.

Staying on topic here, it was a tremendous auction IMO to follow. I do not know the history of them, but using a third party in Ebay which eliminates all the making amd shipping of a catalog is huge.

jhs5120
02-14-2015, 01:58 PM
Any way you slice it PWCC puts together an A+ auction every month.

BeanTown
02-14-2015, 02:05 PM
The one they just got done doing is a yearly auction right??? No way can you have that much material every month!!!!

jhs5120
02-14-2015, 02:12 PM
The one they just got done doing is a yearly auction right??? No way can you have that much material every month!!!!

They run eleven auctions a year, once a month with January off (I think). Since they've had two months to accumulate material it was a much nicer selection than usual, but their monthly auctions always rival the large AH's in terms of quality cardboard.

Jason

Runscott
02-14-2015, 02:28 PM
...cuts down for anyone that wants to shill as now reserves can be posted... Its common practice now.

Assuming what you say above actually makes sense, which I question, the above statement, given its context, would imply that you consider PWCC to be an example?

Peter_Spaeth
02-14-2015, 04:35 PM
I liked PWCC better in the good old days where you could tell who the consignor of a card was by the way he named the picture file. That was useful information.

h2oya311
02-14-2015, 08:50 PM

+1 for some of my cards in the November auction. I didn't shill. Disappointed in some of the pre-war prices. Quite pleased with post-war. Rare cards didn't do as well as well-known / plentiful cards. Seems that they have a good business model going. I know where to consign my post-war rookie cards.

1952boyntoncollector
02-14-2015, 09:05 PM

everything isn't always about you my friend...I did post on this thread about pwcc and someone directly pointed out something in contrary of what I posted about pwcc...you seem to like to stir the pot.......not sure why its always about you.. really no reason for you to post anything on this thread thus far unless its about pwcc...thats what this thread is about....it not about me....and not about you...

another good point about pwcc is that they cant possibly know what your max bid is set too because its on ebay versus AH's who could have software that would allow them to and be more prone to shilling..

kevlewis
02-14-2015, 09:39 PM
Not only does Brent run the best auction on ebay he is the nicest guy in the world. As a dealer I would trust him selling anything of mine. Truly the pinnacle of what hard work gets you. He shows up to the National Shows if you get the chance this year to come to Chicago in July!

Kevin

Runscott
02-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Be original, Jake.

irishdenny
02-14-2015, 11:51 PM

"BriLLiaNT!"

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 10:29 AM
+1 for some of my cards in the November auction. I didn't shill. Disappointed in some of the pre-war prices. Quite pleased with post-war. Rare cards didn't do as well as well-known / plentiful cards. Seems that they have a good business model going. I know where to consign my post-war rookie cards.

Its not always about you... H2oya......guess neither of us can post anything on pwcc.....

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Be original, Jake.

hmm..lets be original Scott....your comments are just so witty.....lets address the post thread and refrain from attacking members trying to contribute information on the hobby..

Runscott
02-15-2015, 11:31 AM
hmm..lets be original Scott....

Now you've created a strange loop.

Jake - thank you for trying to contribute useful information to the hobby. It's the other 99% of your posts that I've responded to negatively.

Runscott
02-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Its not always about you... H2oya......guess neither of us can post anything on pwcc.....

Thanks.

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 03:48 PM
Now you've created a strange loop.

Jake - thank you for trying to contribute useful information to the hobby. It's the other 99% of your posts that I've responded to negatively.

another useful post by scott ..keep being original....and creating a stranger loop..

Runscott
02-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Yikes.

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 04:07 PM
Yikes.

another valuable post! Trying to figure out what you have shared about PWCC is this thread? crickets.....Yikes..

Exhibitman
02-15-2015, 05:58 PM

No one said you shilled your cards, no one said all PWCC cards are shilled, no one said PWCC is shilling their own auctions. What I did say, and what many others have shown with bidder histories, is that PWCC and Probstein have a history of anomalous prices on items with bid histories that are driven by low feedback bidders with nearly 100% bidding in those sellers' auctions, which is indicative of consignor shilling, and that before we heap praise on the outcomes of these auctions it would be wise to look at the bidding history on the anomalous results.

D.P.Johnson
02-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Well, yeah.....................but it's never been PROVEN......So, THERE!!!!

Oh no, nevermind...........I forgot............It has been proven.....:(......

jerrystar
02-15-2015, 06:42 PM
The original post had two main points. The first point was about the quality, range of years covered, and diversity of the items offered. His second point was that people were competing to win those lots. This is an example of why it is not good to address anyone positive in a forum. People will come and bring up something negative, often because of jealousy. I do think both points are correct and the points being brought up are not relevant to the original post. Moreover, Probstein was not even a part of the topic, so why is he being criticized? A different point is brought up that is constantly brought up which does not address the post. The second point did not state that record level prices were set, just that with the wide range of material being offered, people were still competing to win the items. Even if a card is relisted in a subsequent auction, that could be because the buyer did not pay; it is not dispositive of the implication some people mention.

Since people brought it up, perhaps you should understand the PWCC model which is unquestionably successful. PWCC might sell a card for more than say some of us can list on ebay or it might sell for more than one of us have it listed for. Sometimes, but not all the time. Yes it can be frustrating to some people, but it is reality. The reality is if a card is probably worth more than $100, it is better for PWCC to auction the card than for you to do it yourself. Why? First, he will get more visibility. His auctions are announced and more people will take the time to check ebay. People are reminded through emails and there are advertisements on the ebay home page and other web sites. I am sure some buyers do not have time to check ebay constantly and will check his auctions or other listings from only certain sellers. People on ebay now are throwing up auctions for only 5 days. If you want to use those as a benchmark, some people do not even see them. Second, his auctions are well organized and scheduled to end by sport, category, etc. Third, he does international shipping which opens up bidding to a much wider number of bidders. Fourth, he offers a payment plan for those that cannot pay in full. Fifth, no matter how well you are doing on ebay, some people will never trust random ebay sellers. Sixth, some people only buy via auctions because they believe it sets the fair market price. Seventh, his auctions are well written and usually have high quality scans.

One person states his listings are annual, one says every month, one says 11 months of the year. He does auctions 10 times a year and takes 2 months off.

In general, the card market is as healthy now as it has been in the past 5 years and even key rookie/star cards of those you might not consider vintage or rare have been going up. I would think this is a good thing for those who say they enjoy sports cards or like the hobby.

PWCC has built a nice business model and built up client relationships for years. He is well organized and knows the industry. Sorry if a nice post brings out jealousy. If you do not want to bid, do not bid. If you want to bid, bid. And if you want to bid, bid no more than you are willing to pay. It is that simple.

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 06:50 PM
The original post had two main points. The first point was about the quality, range of years covered, and diversity of the items offered. His second point was that people were competing to win those lots. This is an example of why it is not good to address anyone positive in a forum. People will come and bring up something negative, often because of jealousy. I do think both points are correct and the points being brought up are not relevant to the original post. Moreover, Probstein was not even a part of the topic, so why is he being criticized? A different point is brought up that is constantly brought up which does not address the post. The second point did not state that record level prices were set, just that with the wide range of material being offered, people were still competing to win the items. Even if a card is relisted in a subsequent auction, that could be because the buyer did not pay; it is not dispositive of the implication some people mention.

Since people brought it up, perhaps you should understand the PWCC model which is unquestionably successful. PWCC might sell a card for more than say some of us can list on ebay or it might sell for more than one of us have it listed for. Sometimes, but not all the time. Yes it can be frustrating to some people, but it is reality. The reality is if a card is probably worth more than $100, it is better for PWCC to auction the card than for you to do it yourself. Why? First, he will get more visibility. His auctions are announced and more people will take the time to check ebay. People are reminded through emails and there are advertisements on the ebay home page and other web sites. I am sure some buyers do not have time to check ebay constantly and will check his auctions or other listings from only certain sellers. People on ebay now are throwing up auctions for only 5 days. If you want to use those as a benchmark, some people do not even see them. Second, his auctions are well organized and scheduled to end by sport, category, etc. Third, he does international shipping which opens up bidding to a much wider number of bidders. Fourth, he offers a payment plan for those that cannot pay in full. Fifth, no matter how well you are doing on ebay, some people will never trust random ebay sellers. Sixth, some people only buy via auctions because they believe it sets the fair market price. Seventh, his auctions are well written and usually have high quality scans.

One person states his listings are annual, one says every month, one says 11 months of the year. He does auctions 10 times a year and takes 2 months off.

In general, the card market is as healthy now as it has been in the past 5 years and even key rookie/star cards of those you might not consider vintage or rare have been going up. I would think this is a good thing for those who say they enjoy sports cards or like the hobby.

PWCC has built a nice business model and built up client relationships for years. He is well organized and knows the industry. Sorry if a nice post brings out jealousy. If you do not want to bid, do not bid. If you want to bid, bid. And if you want to bid, bid no more than you are willing to pay. It is that simple.

+1

vthobby
02-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Sorry,

I got distracted there for a day or two.....what was this original thread about again? :eek::cool::rolleyes::);):D:o:p:confused:

Peace, Mike

D.P.Johnson
02-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Nice first post, but it's difficult to take the original poster's words at face value considering his history...

bnorth
02-15-2015, 07:09 PM

Welcome to the forum. Nice long post with several opinions on a company. Please put your real name on that post according to forum rules. The rule is easy to find it is at the top of every page.

slipk1068
02-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. Nice long post with several opinions on a company. Please put your real name on that post according to forum rules. The rule is easy to find it is at the top of every page.

+1

Leon
02-15-2015, 07:24 PM
+1

I always accept help when warranted. Thanks fellas.....

Edited to add another cent of opinion. PWCC is an advertiser so that can be taken into account, but regardless, I think they do a pretty good job. I met Brent at the last National and we had some good conversations.

HRBAKER
02-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Ah yes, Days of Wine & Roses!

jerrystar
02-15-2015, 08:02 PM
I could put my name, but I do not believe the rule requires it as you state. I said what I had to say. My post was not accusatory or argumentative. My putting my name would be voluntarily pursuant to the rules of the forum. I just signed up and posted and that is how my comment came out.

Leon
02-15-2015, 08:07 PM
I could put my name, but I do not believe the rule requires it as you state. I said what I had to say. My post was not accusatory or argumentative. My putting my name would be voluntarily pursuant to the rules of the forum. I just signed up and posted and that is how my comment came out.

This is the rule- "If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post."

You don't feel you gave an opinion of PWCC?

1952boyntoncollector
02-15-2015, 08:08 PM
This is the rule- "If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post."

You don't feel you gave an opinion of PWCC?

clearly his full name is warranted ...

Peter_Spaeth
02-15-2015, 08:10 PM
clearly his full name is warranted ...

Maybe Ian will out him. :D

chipperhank44
02-15-2015, 08:17 PM

Finally, an unbiased third party weighs in. I mean....he only has one post.

Sarcasm brought to you by Trey Cumby

jerrystar
02-15-2015, 08:23 PM
I'll get back to this forum and put my name after the All-Star Game. Not looking to argue this which is off topic, but here is the rule I read. We do not need to turn this debate into an anonymous or not anonymous. I just signed up and posted and that is how it came out and already getting jumped on to put my name as the rule requires. I never intended to violate any rule.

Anonymous, where this board is concerned, implies that you are not known to the moderator or anyone else. That is not permitted on Net54baseball. However, you may remain private on the board; otherwise, as long your post is not argumentative, controversial, confrontational, accusatorial etc.…For example you can discuss attributes of cards, sets or memorabilia and stay private. You can not say someone is an imbecile, hard to deal with, gave poor service etc…and remain private on the board. In addition to that if your opinion is that you dislike someone, hate them, can’t stand or don’t like anything about them, and you want to tell the world about it on Net54baseball, then your full name will need to be in your post. The moderator may put the posters name on the board or delete their posts, at his sole discretion, when this rule is not adhered to. Heated debates will require first and last names to be known, and made public, on the board. Contact information will be given out for legal reasons or under extraordinary circumstances at the discretion of the moderator. We welcome new members very frequently, as long as they come with the forum purpose in mind, which is to; collect, buy, sell and trade vintage baseball cards, sports memorabilia and other sports cards, with people who share their same passion.

chipperhank44
02-15-2015, 08:29 PM
I'll get back to this forum and put my name after the All-Star Game. Not looking to argue this which is off topic, but here is the rule I read. We do not need to turn this debate into an anonymous or not anonymous. I just signed up and posted and that is how it came out and already getting jumped on to put my name as the rule requires. I never intended to violate any rule.

Anonymous, where this board is concerned, implies that you are not known to the moderator or anyone else. That is not permitted on Net54baseball. However, you may remain private on the board; otherwise, as long your post is not argumentative, controversial, confrontational, accusatorial etc.…For example you can discuss attributes of cards, sets or memorabilia and stay private. You can not say someone is an imbecile, hard to deal with, gave poor service etc…and remain private on the board. In addition to that if your opinion is that you dislike someone, hate them, can’t stand or don’t like anything about them, and you want to tell the world about it on Net54baseball, then your full name will need to be in your post. The moderator may put the posters name on the board or delete their posts, at his sole discretion, when this rule is not adhered to. Heated debates will require first and last names to be known, and made public, on the board. Contact information will be given out for legal reasons or under extraordinary circumstances at the discretion of the moderator. We welcome new members very frequently, as long as they come with the forum purpose in mind, which is to; collect, buy, sell and trade vintage baseball cards, sports memorabilia and other sports cards, with people who share their same passion.

Would have been quicker to type your name.... just sayin

ksabet
02-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Would have been quicker to type your name.... just sayin

+1

jerrystar
02-15-2015, 10:12 PM
I had to figure out how to adjust it. Like I said my first post. The point is you claim I did something wrong. All I did was go through the approval process and post. Then you say according to the rule......which I do not see. Obviously I commented on a company but I do not see that rule. I am willing to list my information anyway. By the way, rules should apply to everyone. I see people agreeing with comments with no name, then they are commenting. I also see others that comment without providing a name. Maybe you all know each other. New to forum. No agenda. Felt topic was important enough to comment on. I do not know the original person who wrote the post or what his history is. How many posts to ask me to put my name? If you agree with my comment or some of it, then fine. If not, okay.

Leon
02-16-2015, 07:19 AM
I had to figure out how to adjust it. Like I said my first post. The point is you claim I did something wrong. All I did was go through the approval process and post. Then you say according to the rule......which I do not see. Obviously I commented on a company but I do not see that rule. I am willing to list my information anyway. By the way, rules should apply to everyone. I see people agreeing with comments with no name, then they are commenting. I also see others that comment without providing a name. Maybe you all know each other. New to forum. No agenda. Felt topic was important enough to comment on. I do not know the original person who wrote the post or what his history is. How many posts to ask me to put my name? If you agree with my comment or some of it, then fine. If not, okay.

The main rule of our forum is concerning accountability. I wrote the rules so there is no use cutting and pasting and trying to outmaneuver them. There is an all encompassing catch-all rule, for those cases. The rules are the same for everyone, and regardless of what is written here is the litmus test used for names..

Would I want to know whom it is saying something about me or my company? Or would I want to know who I am arguing/debating with? That is it. It is a very low threshold as I like to know who is saying stuff about me, towards me, or debating with me. Same rules for everyone. No doubt 100% don't get caught but if anyone PMs or emails me I will take care of it. I hope this helps explain the rule. And trust me, if someone jabs or pokes you, you will probably want to know who they are. Thanks for putting your name out here. We all believe this helps keep it real.

jerrystar
02-16-2015, 12:30 PM
When I posted, I did not know the settings had me as anonymous until someone responded to my post. It does not matter to me. On the other topic you discuss, I do not get into it as I know it has been discussed on other parts of the forum and I thought was not what the OP was discussing. I have my own opinions on it which would go off topic, including what ebay could do. I assume those have been discussed suggested already anyway as I saw some other discussions but they are long. I am not oblivious to the inevitability of it. No system is ever perfect. I use a buy it now model myself to avoid that whole mess. All that leads to is people asking how much I will take and then bidding up a similar card to the nearest dollar and if they lose tell me last one went for..........whether or not there is something inferior about the item, whether or not it ended at 5:00 a.m. on a week day, and ignoring they intentionally did not bid higher. If an item went low, they will try to argue it is fair market value and pressure a sale. The ebay system should not allow people to retract a bid and say entered wrong amount - this should never be allowed. The system should also not allow someone to keep bidding someone up in the small increments it does because it seems to indicate they did not really enter what they wanted. Ebay should ban more people and prevent them from opening new id's after banned. I assume this has been discussed. Might be more of a problem with the bidding system than the sellers that get criticized. It is a matter of more policing. Just as cutting down on people selling fraudulent items being sold by sellers and misleading listings. All sellers should block bid retractors and non-payers I think. All sellers who take consignments should probably have a list of a consignor's ebay account(s). But this is different than the federal case where the auction house knew the exact bids.

jerrystar
02-16-2015, 01:16 PM
Meant one should never be able to enter an amount and say wrong amount without reentering another bid. If one bids up and retracts a bid and then reenters lower, he has learned the bid. Now I am off topic.

Runscott
02-16-2015, 01:48 PM
another valuable post! Trying to figure out what you have shared about PWCC is this thread? crickets.....Yikes..

Dude, you are a fool. I've posted my thoughts regarding ebay shilling plenty of times - whether or not you have noticed is completely irrelevant to me. Boring others by repeating those thoughts, as you have done in this thread with your own, is something I'm trying to avoid. There are plenty of people on this forum who enjoy conversing with you more than I do, meaning everyone, so go talk with them. I notice you are making a lot of friends in Ian's thread.

I'm through even reading your posts - you've given us nothing but rubbish since you joined. If you have a stupid response to my post that you think others here might read, than post away, but anything intended for me is falling on deaf ears.

bnorth
02-16-2015, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Runscott;1381143] There are plenty of people on this forum who enjoy conversing with you more than I do, meaning everyone, so go talk with them.

QUOTE]

Scott I think you could be wrong here. 90%+ of his posts seem like trolling attemps to me. The ones I can make any sense out of anyway.

1952boyntoncollector
02-16-2015, 01:59 PM
Dude, you are a fool. I've posted my thoughts regarding ebay shilling plenty of times - whether or not you have noticed is completely irrelevant to me. Boring others by repeating those thoughts, as you have done in this thread with your own, is something I'm trying to avoid. There are plenty of people on this forum who enjoy conversing with you more than I do, meaning everyone, so go talk with them. I notice you are making a lot of friends in Ian's thread.

I'm through even reading your posts - you've given us nothing but rubbish since you joined. If you have a stupid response to my post that you think others here might read, than post away, but anything intended for me is falling on deaf ears.

There are a lot supportive posters on in Ians thread...i do see you making non subject related comments though on that thread.. I also see that you have said i say nothing but rubbish...that's a bit of a personal attack?...i never said anything of the kind directed against you....just food for thought.

Saying you wont respond to me anymore or read any more of my posts is something i could of said to you..but I realized I have done nothing wrong and thought it would be really just a joke and a game to say that because in actuality I really don't value what you say when you are attacking me and I not emotional about it..

..and to say figuratively put my hands to my ears and pretend I don't hear you seems a bit juvenile..so I didn't go there....looks like you did!

....I have been posting about issues directly relating to the thread..heck I started some of these threads...and you don't comment about the subject matter at all........

just because you may of talked about a subject matter in the past doesn't mean other members on the board know everything you know.....they do remake songs from today based on 1980s songs...new audience.......(im sure people will make jokes of this point I made)

Just because you believe I don't contribute anything worthy of you to read doesn't mean I shouldn't post anything (everything I say is rubbish you said)...not sure why you are emotional about it....enjoy life brother....don't be a hater...

1952boyntoncollector
02-16-2015, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Runscott;1381143] There are plenty of people on this forum who enjoy conversing with you more than I do, meaning everyone, so go talk with them.

QUOTE]

Scott I think you could be wrong here. 90%+ of his posts seem like trolling attemps to me. The ones I can make any sense out of anyway.

are the remaining 10% of my posts terrific?

bnorth
02-16-2015, 02:15 PM
[QUOTE=bnorth;1381152]

are the remaining 10% of my posts terrific?

I would not go as high as 10% being terrific. I would give you 5% as being ok kinda sorta in a big small way.

To keep it sort of on topic that PWCC sure does sell alot of cards don't they.

ksabet
02-16-2015, 02:32 PM
There are a lot supportive posters on in Ians thread...i do see you making non subject related comments though on that thread.. I also see that you have said i say nothing but rubbish...that's a bit of a personal attack?...i never said anything of the kind directed against you....just food for thought.

Saying you wont respond to me anymore or read any more of my posts is something i could of said to you..but I realized I have done nothing wrong and thought it would be really just a joke and a game to say that because in actuality I really don't value what you say when you are attacking me and I not emotional about it..

..and to say figuratively put my hands to my ears and pretend I don't hear you seems a bit juvenile..so I didn't go there....looks like you did!

....I have been posting about issues directly relating to the thread..heck I started some of these threads...and you don't comment about the subject matter at all........

just because you may of talked about a subject matter in the past doesn't mean other members on the board know everything you know.....they do remake songs from today based on 1980s songs...new audience.......(im sure people will make jokes of this point I made)

Just because you believe I don't contribute anything worthy of you to read doesn't mean I shouldn't post anything (everything I say is rubbish you said)...not sure why you are emotional about it....enjoy life brother....don't be a hater...

I...am...still...trying...to...figure...out...why. ..you...don't...use...punctuation...

02-16-2015, 02:34 PM
I...am...still...trying...to...figure...out...why. ..you...don't...use...punctuation...

His period key is permanently locked in ellipsis mode.
http://rvtwebsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ellipsis.jpg

tschock
02-16-2015, 03:35 PM

Coulllllllld be sooooomeooooone llllllllearned tooooouch typing ooooooon a typewriter and has a tremoooooor oooooooon their right hand ring finger...........

1952boyntoncollector
02-16-2015, 03:55 PM

eh I like to talk about content not punctuation.......yes pwcc does a lot of business..

1952boyntoncollector
02-16-2015, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=1952boyntoncollector;1381162]

I would not go as high as 10% being terrific. I would give you 5% as being ok kinda sorta in a big small way.

To keep it sort of on topic that PWCC sure does sell alot of cards don't they.

Just curious what percent of your posts are at least ok in a kinda sort in a big small way?

Peter_Spaeth
02-16-2015, 04:07 PM
His period key is permanently locked in ellipsis mode.
http://rvtwebsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ellipsis.jpg

Now that's funny, I think even Jacob would agree.

02-16-2015, 04:15 PM
Now that's funny, I think even Jacob would agree.

The Man in Black smiled.

bnorth
02-16-2015, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=bnorth;1381163]

Just curious what percent of your posts are at least ok in a kinda sort in a big small way?

Maybe 25% at the most. Rest are just complete garbage.