PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo NL Fantasy baseball League

1952boyntoncollector
02-13-2015, 06:48 AM
I do fantasy baseball almost every year and thought it may be fun to have some members involved... (not an official league of net54)

A live draft on Saturday April 4..but can be changed...

National League only with weekly lineups..so you don't have to make changes every day. Plus its a head to head league so every week is bragging rights....12 teams (or more depending on interest)....and not a bunch of all star teams..if interested pm me..as I will not allow any random's in the league....and ill make sure you are added in the league..

this league will not be a bunch of all star teams...most of the NL players will be on the fantasy rosters...but theres lots of strategy...

also on trade reviews..its by league votes...I not interested in owners who just veto every trade they are not a part of....

Its free league so theres nothing to lose...the only thing I want to avoid is teams that draft and disappear...so priority are to people that appear to be able to at least make weekly lineup changes..

League ID#: 61308
League Name: NLNETGossages
Auto-renew Enabled: No
Password:
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Apr 4 8:15pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Live Draft Pick Time: 45 Seconds
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head - One Win
Player Universe: NL only
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 30, 2015
Allow Draft Pick Trades: Yes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Min Innings Pitched: 31
Weekly Deadline: Weekly on Monday
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 23, 24 and 25 (6 teams) Note: Week 25 runs 7 days from Sep 28 to Oct 4
Playoff Reseeding: Yes
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
Divisions: Yes (2 divisions)
Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners awarded top playoff seeds
Make League Publicly Viewable: Yes
Roster Positions: C, C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)