PDA

View Full Version : NEW MIDWEST SHOW St. Joseph MO

JasonD08
02-09-2015, 05:56 PM
We will be running 40 dealer tables at the St. Joseph, MO Antique show held at the Civic Arena which is held once per year. This year is our maiden voyage including vintage sports cards and memorabilia. We a dozen midwest dealers setting up coming in from all over the midwest. The show runs from 9AM-5PM on Saturday February 14th and 11AM-4PM on Sunday February 15th. St. Joseph MO is located about 45 minutes north of Kansas City airport and is the home of the Pony Express. There will be over 200 antique dealer tables as well. We will be appraising and buying as well. Admission is $5 per adult and children are free. If you need any more info feel free to email me at ekekela08@aol.com

Thanks
Jason

Rich Klein
02-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Good luck, if you want any advice please feel free to call or email me

JasonD08
02-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Advice always excepted and appreciated Rich.

Jason

cool-vintage
02-09-2015, 07:34 PM
I may head up there. Haven't been to a decent card show in a while.

bnorth
02-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Hope you have a great show Jason.

With more notice I might have been able to make it. I can almost taste/smell the barbeque from Bandana's BBQ, it's the main thing I miss from the state of Misery.

CurtisFlood
02-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Ha Jason! You know I will be there, looking forward to picking up some football cards; from you and trying out the new venue to see if we can sell some cards. Hopefully some of our friends from Kansas, Iowa, and Nebraska will make it down for the show.

JasonD08
02-09-2015, 08:16 PM
Oklahoma Joe's is best BBQ in KC hands down. Arthur Bryant's OK. Bandana's is OK for us. I make my own up this way though because nothing better in St. Joe. Bob…… get together at my shop Friday night. I will have some vintage football for you.

Jason