PDA

View Full Version : Coke Cap Traders Wanted

CowboysGuide
02-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for people interested in trading 1964, '65, & '66 NFL Team Coke caps. I'm trying to complete my 1964 & '65 Cowboys team sets. I do have many Cowboys to trade. I'd also trade for All Stars, but I'm not as interested in those. I have a complete 1966 NFL All Star set - all Coke or King Coke, and they are all the 'gold' variety.

steve B
02-10-2015, 09:48 AM
I'm not sure what I've got anymore, I know I have a few extras, but I don't think I have any Cowboys.

Do you collect by bottling plant as well? That can be a real challenge. I have probably 3 full 67 Redsox sets, but each of the sets from one of several local bottlers that used them is missing a few. The Football are tougher.

Steve B

CowboysGuide
02-10-2015, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure what I've got anymore, I know I have a few extras, but I don't think I have any Cowboys.

Do you collect by bottling plant as well? That can be a real challenge. I have probably 3 full 67 Redsox sets, but each of the sets from one of several local bottlers that used them is missing a few. The Football are tougher.

Steve B

I have given some thought to the different variations for the Cowboys in the All Star series of caps. Trying to do that for the team sets would be a nightmare! I do have a few with a tax stamp or logo/image on them. One is some sort of tree(?) and another I have is the outline of the state of WV. I think a reasonable, but still challenging type of variation set would be to collect all Sprite, or Tab, or King Coke for a set.

Thanks for the reply!