PDA

View Full Version : Goldin Auctions

rdwyer
02-05-2015, 12:34 PM
A reminder that Goldin Auctions ends Saturday night 10EST.

jimivintage
02-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks, Richard, but could you please not have representatives calling me to remind me about your auction ending? This is the first time I've ever had an auction house calling me up for this, and it's not needed. I know who your company is so I'm not sure why it's necessary to pay someone to have to call me to tell me the auction is ending. No hard feelings, and I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know it's not needed and please take me off any sort of calling list. Thank you.

Jimi

kengoldin
02-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Thanks, Richard, but could you please not have representatives calling me to remind me about your auction ending? This is the first time I've ever had an auction house calling me up for this, and it's not needed. I know who your company is so I'm not sure why it's necessary to pay someone to have to call me to tell me the auction is ending. No hard feelings, and I'm not offended. I'm just letting you know it's not needed and please take me off any sort of calling list. Thank you.

Jimi

Richard does not work for me , but I appreciate his post

jimi: if you want to be on the 'no call list' email me at ken@goldinauctions.com and I will flag your account for 'no calls'
very simple

Jason
02-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Yeah never had a Auction House call me either. Kind of odd but hey, we gave them they number right;)

wolf441
02-06-2015, 12:25 PM
I was actually happy to receive the call. I must have given my work line, so when the phone rang and it was Goldin, well, one less work problem!! :D

ValKehl
02-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Richard, thanks for the reminder - I don't know how else I would have remembered that Goldin's auction closes tomorrow night. I doubt the 3-4 emails I've been getting every day for the last few weeks from Goldin, OC, SCD, etc. plus the phone call from Goldin would have been enough to cause me to remember! The only folks on our planet who may be unaware of the Goldin auction are those folks living deep in the jungles of Africa and So. America! :D
Val

Leon
02-06-2015, 07:33 PM
...... The only folks on our planet who may be unaware of the Goldin auction are those folks living deep in the jungles of Africa and So. America! :D
Val

Ken personally delivered their catalogs last week. The entire earth is now covered :).

02-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Their catalog is the only one that is delivered to my work address. Not that I mind receiving it there, but I just find it odd since I haven't given that address to any auction houses.