PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn

71buc
02-05-2015, 12:20 AM
I love Marshawn... in a manly or fanly? Kinda way. Oh well, it doesn't sound good however I spin it:o Watch him on this clip he even talks! http://www.tunesbaby.com/yt/?x=MNpkSyryQz4

Runscott
02-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Mike, if you didn't see this you have to:

Marshawn & Gronk with Conan O'Brien (https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422579428&x-yt-cl=85114404&feature=player_embedded&v=MNpkSyryQz4#t=493)

brookdodger55
02-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Working to become the Dennis Rodman if Football if not already there.
Mike

packs
02-05-2015, 11:42 AM
I really don't understand why people get annoyed with him. He couldn't make it any more obvious that he isn't interested in the media. But the media won't accept that. Move on. He doesn't want to talk to you. It's a non-story until they make it one.

Runscott
02-05-2015, 01:09 PM
I really don't understand why people get annoyed with him. He couldn't make it any more obvious that he isn't interested in the media. But the media won't accept that. Move on. He doesn't want to talk to you. It's a non-story until they make it one.

It's easy: The contract he signed with the NFL forces him to face the media. He does so in a poor, immature manner;e.g-his three 5-minute displays of childishness prior to the Superbowl.

packs
02-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Yes I know that but what I'm saying is how can you get outraged over a pre-determined outcome? You know he doesn't want to talk to you. So you can just not interview him and move on. I don't think it's immature to not want to deal with the media. I think it's immature for the media to expect someone to be someone they're not.

Runscott
02-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Yes I know that but what I'm saying is how can you get outraged over a pre-determined outcome? You know he doesn't want to talk to you. So you can just not interview him and move on. I don't think it's immature to not want to deal with the media. I think it's immature for the media to expect someone to be someone they're not.

I did not say it was immature to not want to deal with the media. I said it was immature they way he handled it. Big difference. This straw man thing is a phenomenon of the internet - no one does that to anyone else when discussing things face-to-face. Don't do it to me, please. Thanks.

I do agree with you that the media has made the story;however, you can't expect them to not make an effort when he's sitting there at a podium. Sure, they could have walked away when he started parroting nonsense, but that was a story as well and anyone who walked away without that story, as silly as it was, would have been out of a job.