PDA

View Full Version : OT Credit card processing used by members

sb1
01-27-2015, 12:12 PM
I am looking to see what credit card processors various members may be using for their businesses, specifically non-swipe processing. Am currently using Wells-Fargo and the rates and misc charges just keep going up. Any options?

D. Bergin
01-27-2015, 02:07 PM
A lot of people may hate this option, but I actually started using Paypal Pro payments for everything after my merchant provider just started raking me over the coals with various fees for my websites, including separate subscription charges for two different websites..........and this other scam called PCI compliance, where they started to charge me like 200 bucks a year to test my sites and make sure they were "secure".

Paypal Pro is a flat 30 bucks a month + whatever the normal Paypal fees are, which are often quite lower then a traditional merchant account will give you.

Sean1125
01-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Flint is the absolute lowest anywhere.

edhans
01-28-2015, 10:19 AM
We use Authorize.net at work. Very user friendly. Fees seem reasonable, but I haven't compared in a while.

Griffins
01-28-2015, 02:05 PM
I use Square. Super easy, and the money gets into my account much quicker than paypal-typically the next day. I only use it about once or twice a month, so the convenience is more important than rate, but my feeling is that it's very competitive.

prestigecollectibles
01-28-2015, 02:12 PM
I use Square. No monthly fees and super easy to use. I receive the payments the following business day.