PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Area Meet-Up

autocentral
01-26-2015, 07:53 PM
Hey guys,

As many of you already know, I'm a Senior at Emory University in Atlanta and my time here in Atlanta is coming to an end. I thought it would be a cool idea to get all the forum members in the Atlanta area together for beers at a local pub before I embark on my new journey in Dallas (starting in May).

Please post if interested. If we get enough forum members, we can definitely work out a date and place that work for everyone.

-Nick

aquarius31
01-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Nick, great idea! Count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarmee
01-26-2015, 08:04 PM
I would be interested; but I only plan on being in Atlanta on Feb 12/13 and one day in May for meetings at Georgia Tech. If you haven't been to the Georgia Tech Archives, you're missing out on some awesome pieces of history...

So set the day, and if I can be there, great! Otherwise, have a good time without me.

autocentral
01-26-2015, 08:32 PM
I would be interested; but I only plan on being in Atlanta on Feb 12/13 and one day in May for meetings at Georgia Tech. If you haven't been to the Georgia Tech Archives, you're missing out on some awesome pieces of history...

So set the day, and if I can be there, great! Otherwise, have a good time without me.

Feb 12th or 13th works me (as long as it isn't the 14th lol, I think my girlfriend would be pissed). As May is a bit more complicated with graduation and moving.

I have to go checkout the GT Archives now that you say that. Emory Archives have been pretty nice to look through found some really awesome Hank Aaron, Ernie Banks pieces.

clydepepper
01-27-2015, 01:07 AM
Well, I have appointments on the 12 & 13 - maybe next time for me...y'all enjoy!

autocentral
01-27-2015, 01:26 PM
Well, I have appointments on the 12 & 13 - maybe next time for me...y'all enjoy!

Raymond,

I might be planning a trip to Columbus, GA. I worked on a Civil Rights Cold Case there and was going to visit some sites (possibly Archives as well).

-Nick