PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have A Good York Caramel Checklist?

danmckee
01-18-2015, 01:48 PM
I am looking for a decent York Caramel E210 Checklist.

I have 2 different variations of McManus yet the 2 checklists I found on google only show 1 with no team variation listed.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Dan

Leon
01-19-2015, 08:05 AM
Dan-
I looked through my old Bray and Corson checklists yesterday and didn't see one. I am still looking but, besides of course what is already in the newer guides, I haven't found one yet. I will keep looking. I suppose you are looking for the E210-1 checklist and not the E210-2 list?

familytoad
01-19-2015, 11:50 PM
McManus isn't in in Type 2, but he is listed (hell if I remember where!) in some documentation I read about Yorks when I first started collecting them.
If I remember, there are maybe a dozen variations in Type1.
Team designation and spelling are the primary variants.

Dang, I don't know where I would have seen that list. I hadn't thought about the variations in years since I got eagerly interested in the Type2 cards:o

When I get back home (I'm in Ft Worth this week) I will see if I have a list scratched down. Years ago I had a couple variations in my dupes, likely since traded.

I know these cards pale in popularity to most sets, and the variations probably don't carry a penny's premium...most collectors don't know or care about them(ironically perhaps due to the lack of a detailed list in the major guides:rolleyes:)