PDA

View Full Version : Goldin Auctions 2015 Winter Auction Now Open for Bidding!

Goldin Auctions
01-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Our October Legends auction is now open for bidding!
http://goldinauctions.com/catalog.aspx

For card collectors, it is highlighted by a nice selection of T206 including a near set, as well as a high grade near set of 1952 Topps.
Also included is a selection of 19th century cards, both baseball and non sport.
As always, we are loaded with memorabilia as well

thanks for checking us out!

ps: a shortcut to JUST the trading cards can be found HERE
http://goldinauctions.com/Category/A...Cards-149.html

Epps
01-12-2015, 08:48 PM
The 1920 White Sox ball is incredible

mrvster
01-12-2015, 09:03 PM
Great auction! not to be "nit pickey" , but the Davis miscut sweet cap back is a beauty! BUT IT'S NOT PRINTER'S SCRAP!:)....it has a factory grade and is factory cut, mutually exclusive to scrap....100 % of scrap are hand cut and can only get an "A" grade...

this is a "factory" cut, issued error card, but should bring a strong price anyway!! scrap or not, a beauty of a card!.....

Still a beauty of a card..:cool:...I would adjust description a little if you can...

simple error in description....

btw....the sc 460 25 is a tough back! I'd market that point a little stronger...:)

just trying to help...

good luck with the auction....

:)

email me with any questions anytime about these freaks....I am here to help.....they are still being understood and we learn something new everyday:)

everything else looked great!

kengoldin
01-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Great auction! not to be "nit pickey" , but the Davis miscut sweet cap back is a beauty! BUT IT'S NOT PRINTER'S SCRAP!:)....it has a factory grade and is factory cut, mutually exclusive to scrap....100 % of scrap are hand cut and can only get an "A" grade...

this is a "factory" cut, issued error card, but should bring a strong price anyway!! scrap or not, a beauty of a card!.....

Still a beauty of a card..:cool:...I would adjust description a little if you can...

simple error in description....

btw....the sc 460 25 is a tough back! I'd market that point a little stronger...:)

just trying to help...

good luck with the auction....

:)

email me with any questions anytime about these freaks....I am here to help.....they are still being understood and we learn something new everyday:)

everything else looked great!

Thanks, forwarding to my card writer for review!

mrvster
01-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Great auction :)

thanks for listening:)

Peace

Johnny

Bored5000
01-13-2015, 06:03 AM
So much amazing stuff. I never even knew that a Ford's Theatre ticket stub from April 14, 1865, still existed.

RUKen
01-13-2015, 06:39 AM
The photographs of Earl Moore and Red Donahue in lot #729 are from 1903 or 1904, the only years that the Cleveland ball club wore the dark uniforms with CLEVELAND across the chest. (They may also have worn those uniforms in spring training, 1905, but definitely not later than that.) The lot description states "1910s-20s news service photos".

kengoldin
01-13-2015, 07:49 AM
The photographs of Earl Moore and Red Donahue in lot #729 are from 1903 or 1904, the only years that the Cleveland ball club wore the dark uniforms with CLEVELAND across the chest. (They may also have worn those uniforms in spring training, 1905, but definitely not later than that.) The lot description states "1910s-20s news service photos".

Thanks
Will have that updated

btcarfagno
01-13-2015, 08:14 AM
Just an absolutely amazing auction. Congratulations once again.

Tom C