PDA

View Full Version : Baseball movie lovers...good deal for The Natural, A League of Their Own

the 'stache
01-08-2015, 10:29 PM
If you guys are looking for good deals while building your Blu Ray collection, here's something to check out. Wal Mart is selling a 2 Blu Ray pack of The Natural and A League of Their Own for $7.88. The Dollar General Store, according to some people posting on Blu-Ray.com, is selling this same Blu Ray combo for $5. Two Blu Ray discs.

What's really cool is that this includes digital copies of the movies, too (make sure that if you buy this movie on eBay or Amazon that the disc comes with the Vudu code. I haven't seen any that didn't, but it's smart to make sure). But not only do you get The Natural and A League of Their Own, but you get digital copies of The Mask of Zorro, and The Legend of Zorro, too.

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/1509/H7BF8N.png

The first movie is the one with Sir Anthony Hopkins as Zorro. Both movies have Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta Jones (looking as fine as she ever did). 2 Blu Rays and 4 digital copies for $5 is a sweet deal. I love the digital copies because I can just pull the movie up on my Roku without getting out of bed.

Also, Wal Mart is selling Bull Durham for $5 on Blu Ray right now.

There are some other really nice combo packs. If you guys find any with baseball movies, please let me know. I have 61*, 42, the aforementioned A League of Their Own and The Natural, Bull Durham and When It Was a Game on Blu Ray, and Moneyball, and Trouble With The Curve on digital. I'd love to augment my collection. :)