PDA

View Full Version : Big Thank You to T206 researchers......

mrvster
12-25-2014, 07:43 PM
Would like to take a minute to give big ups to our T206 researchers and input given by these fine gentleman...there are so many, I'm afraid to mention any names, but just a few names come to mind......

These gentleman have made my experience collecting these a great one!:)

please forgive me, I have left a ton of names out and will continue to post them.....

Big thanks....

Scott F, Tim C, Jim R, Brian W, Art M, Wonka, John D., Adam G, Chris B, Erick S, Dan M, Scot R, Jantz M, Ted Z, Jerry T, Scott B, Clayton, John D, Brian W, Jamie B, Mike H, Mike S, Turner, Larry H, Pete G ,Leon, Sean C, Trae R, Hank and Scott L, and Vin M all the Andies;), and so many, many, many more...

keep the questions and answers coming!

Peace

Johnny V

Jantz
12-25-2014, 08:00 PM
Its all fun for me Johnny, although some days I feel like Jim Carrey in the movie "The number 23". :eek:

A PM or text will be coming shortly. I have a question for you.

Jantz

mrvster
12-26-2014, 05:35 AM
one of our finest! and so detail oriented!

two more big names to shout to....

STEVE B - major contributor and expert print guru

PAT R - a T206 fanatic

FRANK B- RESIDENT SONG WRITER/POET AND T206 MASTER

thanks guys!:)

mrvster
12-26-2014, 05:58 AM
"newbie" but has been tearing up the scene!- Brian L (Jobu)............and veteran Jerry T

:)

insccollectibles
12-27-2014, 06:39 AM
Would like to take a minute to give big ups to our T206 researchers and input given by these fine gentleman...there are so many, I'm afraid to mention any names, but just a few names come to mind......

These gentleman have made my experience collecting these a great one!:)

please forgive me, I have left a ton of names out and will continue to post them.....

Big thanks....

Scott F, Tim C, Jim R, Brian W, Art M, Wonka, John D., Adam G, Chris B, Erick S, Dan M, Scot R, Jantz M, Ted Z, Jerry T, Scott B, Clayton, John D, Brian W, Jamie B, Mike H, Mike S, Turner, Larry H, Pete G ,Leon, Sean C, Trae R, Hank and Scott L, and Vin M all the Andies;), and so many, many, many more...

keep the questions and answers coming!

Peace

Johnny V

I completely agree I've learned so much from you guys.

mrvster
12-28-2014, 07:13 PM
:)

your a great guy