PDA

View Full Version : Net 54 Emails

Donscards
12-24-2014, 09:58 AM
Leon, not sure if u know, but emails from net 54 are coming through to my email, not sure if is only me or others. I find the emails when I log on to net 54.

Leon
12-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Leon, not sure if u know, but emails from net 54 are coming through to my email, not sure if is only me or others. I find the emails when I log on to net 54.

Thanks Don. We believe any more email issues, at this moment, to be isolated. As far as I know one of those was fixed and there might be two that are unresolved. I don't believe those to be the hosting companies issue at this point. But otherwise, I think folks are getting their emails. If that is not the case, and you aren't one of the 2-3 folks I have worked with individually, you should post in this thread. Thanks again, Don, for letting me and the other mods know.

Donscards
12-24-2014, 10:21 AM
Thanks Don. We believe any more email issues, at this moment, to be isolated. As far as I know one of those was fixed and there might be two that are unresolved. I don't believe those to be the hosting companies issue at this point. But otherwise, I think folks are getting their emails. If that is not the case, and you aren't one of the 2-3 folks I have worked with individually, you should post in this thread. Thanks again, Don, for letting me and the other mods know.

Thanks Leon. I will watch and see if my emails(pm) start coming through.

greenmonster66
12-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Same thing has been happening to me all week. As of today still no receiving them. Thanks Leon. Happy Holidays All!

Leon
12-24-2014, 12:15 PM
Same thing has been happening to me all week. As of today still no receiving them. Thanks Leon. Happy Holidays All!

Thanks. I will open a support ticket for the issues.