PDA

View Full Version : eBay app for iPad

powderfinger
12-13-2014, 11:18 AM
I didn't know where to put this and thought it might be most appropriate for this forum.

The lastest app from eBay for the iPad is the definitive model for hot garbage. This wasn't an upgrade. This was a replacement. It is so horrible, that thousands of people have alread given it negative reviews. It doesn't even broadly resemble the old app and renders eBay an unintelligible mess as soon as you tap into it. Why this went live without asking users about it or without a test period is beyond me. As far as I'm concerned (and from the response of others, I'm not alone) eBay should shut down this app, return all of us to the previous app, fire everyone responsible for this idea (from software writers to corporate execs) and appologize to every buyer and seller who used their "service."

Even if you don't use the app, if you're a seller, check out the reviews. You will be shocked at the level of stupidity and arrogance this app represents after reading just a few of the negative reviews. So much wrong here!

familytoad
12-14-2014, 01:00 PM
That app is among the worst I have ever seen, especially considering the size of the company.

I just use the regular website on my tablet. I deleted the app altogether .
I guess that company just refuses to believe its users are as intelligent as they are:cool: