PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a 1985 Fleer unopened cello?

JWBlue
12-10-2014, 02:58 PM
I just purchased one with a Roger Clemens on top.

When I turn it over, the bottom card is facing the same direction as the top card. The bar code is on the right side.

I have only seen a few examples of 1985 Fleer unopened cellos and the bottom card is always the opposite direction of the top card (i.e. the top of the card is at the bottom edge of the pack instead of the same direction as the top card.)

Does anyone have one like mine?

mrmopar
12-10-2014, 08:56 PM
I have 4 cellos, 3 with Garvey on top and one with a random Dodger on top. One Garvey and the Dodger pack have the bottom card upside down as compared to the top card, but 2 of the Garvey packs have the cards oriented the same way. All have the barcode on the right side back.

JWBlue
12-10-2014, 10:42 PM
I have 4 cellos, 3 with Garvey on top and one with a random Dodger on top. One Garvey and the Dodger pack have the bottom card upside down as compared to the top card, but 2 of the Garvey packs have the cards oriented the same way. All have the barcode on the right side back.

ty..

Buying authentic unopened is a difficult proposition. There is a lot of fraud.

This pack is even GAI graded. I don't 100% trust grading companies.

mrmopar
12-11-2014, 09:04 PM
I couldn't tell you if mine are authentic or not. All were purchased on ebay. They were not expensive, so not sure it would really be worth faking for what little they went for, but you never know.