PDA

View Full Version : Ruth cut on ebay

w7imel
11-25-2014, 06:46 PM
This on ebay for opening bid of 600 and has an ACE letter of authenticity. Just guessing No good of course. But thought I would let you guys know its out there just in case your looking for a bargin during the holiday season!:D:D:D

thetruthisoutthere
11-25-2014, 06:51 PM
This on ebay for opening bid of 600 and has an ACE letter of authenticity. Just guessing No good of course. But thought I would let you guys know its out there just in case your looking for a bargin during the holiday season!:D:D:D

Justin Priddy (AutographCertificationExperts) is just as complicit/incompetent as Chris Morales, Drew Max, Ted Taylor, Steve Rocchi, etc.

w7imel
11-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Did not for a second think it was real. Just putting it it there for fun. Would personally love to own a "George Herman Ruth" autograph myself. Not sure that will ever happen but it it ever does you can bet ACE will not be the authenticator of it!

thetruthisoutthere
11-25-2014, 07:23 PM
Did not for a second think it was real. Just putting it it there for fun. Would personally love to own a "George Herman Ruth" autograph myself. Not sure that will ever happen but it it ever does you can bet ACE will not be the authenticator of it!

I know, Michael, I just had to vent.