PDA

View Full Version : question of the day

Leon
11-19-2014, 10:15 PM
IF a reprint card is sent in for grading (lots of them get graded) and it came back trimmed, would it get an AUT ? :)

steve B
11-20-2014, 07:55 AM
As long as it's listed as the reprint yes, it should. Technically correct but confusing.

Steve B

Paul S
11-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Leon, This is a WhatCameFirst/ChickenOrEgg question...it can not be answered. Whenever I go to the supermarket I deliberate whether I should buy a dozen eggs or go for a cooked chicken. Why do you confuse me even more?

frankbmd
11-20-2014, 08:04 AM
Leon, This is a WhatCameFirst/ChickenOrEgg question...it can not be answered. Whenever I go to the supermarket I deliberate whether I should buy a dozen eggs or go for a cooked chicken. Why do you confuse me even more?

To paraphrase and clarify Leon's question

Can a trimmed chicken lay authentic eggs?

Paul S
11-20-2014, 09:12 AM
To paraphrase and clarify Leon's question

Can a trimmed chicken lay authentic eggs?

That decision can only be made by a third party USDA grader.

clydepepper
11-21-2014, 11:59 AM
IF a reprint card is sent in for grading (lots of them get graded) and it came back trimmed, would it get an AUT ? :)

it AUT2 :rolleyes:

EvilKing00
11-21-2014, 03:13 PM
Id guess, if its a legit reprint, from lets say topps, if would say it would say auth with the year of the reprint. But if its a fake, it would not.

Leon
11-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Id guess, if its a legit reprint, from lets say topps, if would say it would say auth with the year of the reprint. But if its a fake, it would not.

A fake reprint? Nice.

And Paul S. - I have an answer for your which came first........it was the chicken; by the law of inclusion. Anything inside something had to come first.

clydepepper
12-14-2014, 04:43 PM
A fake reprint? Nice.

And Paul S. - I have an answer for your which came first........it was the chicken; by the law of inclusion. Anything inside something had to come first.

That's what I always tell them.