PDA

View Full Version : Let's see your R311 Dodgers Team

conor912
11-19-2014, 06:36 PM
I know this is uber specific and most people will pass it over, but I am equal parts frustrated and dumbfounded at how hard it's been to track one of these down. I have been looking for one for years and not only can I not find one for sale, but I can't even find anyone that owns one. I am convinced there about 4 of these in the world, but would love to be proved wrong....so go ahead, show yours and prove me wrong (and make me crazy jealous!).

MikeGarcia
11-19-2014, 06:48 PM
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/2042957/view/R311DODGERS_NEW.JPGI know this is uber specific and most people will pass it over, but I am equal parts frustrated and dumbfounded at how hard it's been to track one of these down. I have been looking for one for years and not only can I not find one for sale, but I can't even find anyone that owns one. I am convinced there about 4 of these in the world, but would love to be proved wrong....so go ahead, show yours and prove me wrong (and make me crazy jealous!).

....don't be jealous , it's got wrinkles . Only keeping it as a filler until I can find an upgrade.

midmo
11-19-2014, 08:21 PM
I've had that one on my want list too. I haven't looked too hard, but haven't run across one either.

conor912
11-19-2014, 08:37 PM
....don't be jealous , it's got wrinkles . Only keeping it as a filler until I can find an upgrade.

Mike,
To quote something I read on this board a long time ago, "I'd rather have a hole in my card than a hole in my binder" :)

If you ever do find that upgrade, at least you know who you can sell this one to! :)