PDA

View Full Version : Pricerealized.com Launches Current Dealer/Auction Search Into Beta

Price Realized
11-19-2014, 03:36 PM
PriceRealized is proud to announce the launch of our current dealer/auction search aggregator into beta. One search will allow a user to see items both currently for sale and currently up for auction from the hobbys leading sellers, including ebay. This feature is 100% FREE to use and does not require a subscription of any kind! Try this feature out for yourself at https://www.pricerealized.com/#/CurrentAuctions

Mountaineer1999
11-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Not sure if its me or the website but reset of password does not work. I registered a few months back and have forgotten my password. I tried the reset feature but I still cannot get logged in with the new password i set up.

Mountaineer1999@gmail.com

Price Realized
11-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Not sure if its me or the website but reset of password does not work. I registered a few months back and have forgotten my password. I tried the reset feature but I still cannot get logged in with the new password i set up.

Mountaineer1999@gmail.com

Hi we noticed this issue this morning. After you reset your password you are logged in but the login screen will continue to appear. If you select any of the menu items, such as price database, you will see that you are logged in.

Leon
11-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Hi we noticed this issue this morning. After you reset your password you are logged in but the login screen will continue to appear. If you select any of the menu items, such as price database, you will see that you are logged in.

Good luck with the new features (and free is almost always great)!!

John V
11-19-2014, 06:56 PM
I had no problem with the password reset.

I tried a search for T210 and got no hits. There were plenty with T206 & T205. What am I doing wrong?

Price Realized
11-19-2014, 08:15 PM
I had no problem with the password reset.

I tried a search for T210 and got no hits. There were plenty with T206 & T205. What am I doing wrong?

There was a bug in our ebay integration code causing this. We just put in a fix. Thanks so much for pointing this out and helping us during this beta testing period

Teamgluck
11-20-2014, 10:36 AM
In one of your articles on your homepage you mentioned a "industry price report" in early 2015. What exactly will that entail?

sporteq
11-20-2014, 11:44 AM
Best of luck... I'm going to register right now.

Albert

Price Realized
11-20-2014, 03:43 PM
In one of your articles on your homepage you mentioned a "industry price report" in early 2015. What exactly will that entail?

One of the things we are doing with the price database is analyzing how sports memorabilia has performed as an investment. Our first analytical report on this will be out in early 2015

Teamgluck
11-21-2014, 03:32 PM
Im looking forward to it!

Would it be premium items such as a Cy Young game worn jersey or Jack Chesbro signed check or more commonly seen items like a Mickey Mantle single signed OAL ball or Red Grange signed 8X10? For example i have seen a jump in the value of Branch Rickey, Jackie Robinson, and Satchel paige signed items especially since the movie 42 came out.

Price Realized
12-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Im looking forward to it!

Would it be premium items such as a Cy Young game worn jersey or Jack Chesbro signed check or more commonly seen items like a Mickey Mantle single signed OAL ball or Red Grange signed 8X10? For example i have seen a jump in the value of Branch Rickey, Jackie Robinson, and Satchel paige signed items especially since the movie 42 came out.

Our 1st report will be based more on premium items. Later reports will focus on more common pieces of memorabilia

Teamgluck
12-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Alright thanks!