PDA

View Full Version : Pricerealized.com Launches Current Dealer/Auction Search Into Beta

Price Realized
11-19-2014, 03:36 PM
PriceRealized is proud to announce the launch of our current dealer/auction search aggregator into beta. One search will allow a user to see items both currently for sale and currently up for auction from the hobbys leading sellers, including ebay. This feature is 100% FREE to use and does not require a subscription of any kind! Try this feature out for yourself at https://www.pricerealized.com/#/CurrentAuctions

Mountaineer1999
11-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Not sure if its me or the website but reset of password does not work. I registered a few months back and have forgotten my password. I tried the reset feature but I still cannot get logged in with the new password i set up.

Mountaineer1999@gmail.com

Price Realized
11-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Not sure if its me or the website but reset of password does not work. I registered a few months back and have forgotten my password. I tried the reset feature but I still cannot get logged in with the new password i set up.

Mountaineer1999@gmail.com

Hi we noticed this issue this morning. After you reset your password you are logged in but the login screen will continue to appear. If you select any of the menu items, such as price database, you will see that you are logged in.