PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way this E95 is a legit PSA 6?

Luke
11-18-2014, 12:43 PM
I can't see any signs of tampering, but this card doesn't look right to me. There's a crease on the top left corner, and what looks like trimming on the top and bottom. The top right corner doesn't look good. Does this look like a tampered holder, mistake by PSA, or mistake by me (if you think it isn't trimmed)?

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
11-18-2014, 01:17 PM
I am an amateur at this but I wouldn't be shocked if the card was trimmed. The bottom corners look off. However it could be the angle of the photo.

iwantitiwinit
11-18-2014, 01:29 PM
Looks trimmed to me, the space between the amer and the bottom of the card is less than the distance from the bottom of the collins to the bottom of the card. Since it doesnt appear to be diamond cut it would have to be trimmed. Then again I could be wrong.

vthobby
11-18-2014, 01:30 PM
[/ATTACH]I can't see any signs of tampering, but this card doesn't look right to me. There's a crease on the top left corner, and what looks like trimming on the top and bottom. The top right corner doesn't look good. Does this look like a tampered holder, mistake by PSA, or mistake by me (if you think it isn't trimmed)?

[ATTACH]168365

Take a look at the borders on this one! Unbelievable! I think your 6 looks a bit short and the crease also drops it from the 6 category but looking at this 5 I am just baffled?!?!?!? I mean look at that top left and lower right border!?!?!?!? I'm guessing the EX means "Excellent Miscut!" :eek:

peace, mike

Luke
11-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Mike, it seems like both PSA and SGC are rather forgiving on miscut E95s. Here is my Cicotte in an SGC holder:

vthobby
11-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Yours is not as bad but still miscut but the Collins is very badly miscut. Maybe Mastro submitted it? :D

Thanks for showing yours.

T205 GB
11-19-2014, 11:39 AM
looks as though the bottom right corner has a ding? I would vote an A grade either way.