PDA

View Full Version : Fedex Sucks!

yanks12025
11-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Long story short. I had two packages rerouted to the local fedex office because they had to be signed for and I wasn't going to be home when fedex came. So I go to the store to pick them up, they hand me two small/medium size packages. I said one is wrong, should be a baseball bat and neither of those are. Turns out when I rerouted them, they by mistake put another persons label on my package and sent it 20 miles away. And they put my label on her package. So I have one correct package and this random ladies package.

So after spending a hour on the phone with fedex. They determined my correct package is still at the office 20 miles away. But they can't mail it back to me or even give me it because my shipping label ain't the first label on it anymore. So pretty much this lady can go pick up my package and keep it because her label is now on it.

I could even go back to the fedex office by me and pick up her package and fedex can't do anything about it because my label is now on it, yet they know its not mine. Is it really that hard to fix this problem? Instead now the vendor I bought the stuff from has to call fedex and create a new label. Can only hope the package is still at fedex then.

Runscott
11-10-2014, 05:13 PM
Brock, I had this happen with UPS two weeks ago. The vendor emailed us each new labels, we mailed the packages back to the vendor, the vendor mailed them back to us. The alternative would be to get hold of the lady and arrange to trade packages.

yanks12025
11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Brock, I had this happen with UPS two weeks ago. The vendor emailed us each new labels, we mailed the packages back to the vendor, the vendor mailed them back to us. The alternative would be to get hold of the lady and arrange to trade packages.

I've contacted the vendor they will call me tomorrow. But hopefully the person don't pick up the package before then. But I have sent a facebook message to the person I think it is. Also I don't have their package. I didn't take it because I knew it was a error.

Runscott
11-10-2014, 07:11 PM
In my example, the shipping invoice for the other guy was in the package, along with his email and full name. I was going to email him and offer to just ship directly to each other, but first I googled him, and it turns out that he is a memorabilia dealer who was banned from GUU for allegedly modifying COA's.

I am a trusting guy, bud decided to leave this one in the vendor's hands.

What luck, huh?