PDA

View Full Version : Brockelman and Luckey Auctions

danmckee
10-30-2014, 07:03 PM
I don't post here often any more and I am going to be brief....

But all and I mean ALL auction houses should function like Brockelman and Luckey Auctions!

that is all I need to say

Sincerely,

Dan Mckee (in the hobby 45 years)

ZachS
10-30-2014, 07:22 PM
Definitely top notch. The ONLY thing I wish they did differently would be adding an online payment option such as PayPal. But I can trade that for great service.

itjclarke
10-30-2014, 07:55 PM
Definitely top notch. The ONLY thing I wish they did differently would be adding an online payment option such as PayPal..

Definitely agree with this point.. and would be universal to any/all AH. For a short period, it appeared my MO was lost, which would have really been frustrating, but turned up today. Been happy otherwise.

ValKehl
10-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Definitely top notch - the only thing I wish B & L did differently is have auctions more frequently.
Val

T3s
10-30-2014, 08:50 PM
I will drop in with a big thumbs up as well on this thread. I was the lucky winner of three excellent pieces in the last auction. Communication was perfect, the website was nice and easy, the buyers premium was very kind and items were shipped safely and very quickly. After the auction I had a question or two out of pure curiosity that was rapidly answered by both Scott and Leon. Great service.

Just as importantly, it never even crossed my mind that I would get shilled in this auction. That means a lot to me.

Thanks very much. See you again soon.

the 'stache
10-30-2014, 10:27 PM
This was the first auction I did with them, and I had a great experience with them, too. I found the site easy to maneuver, and their communication was excellent. I love the cards I got. Their premium is quite good, thankfully, because being in Texas, I get sales tax added in.

The delivery was lightning fast. I was shocked at how fast they got everything out. I highly recommend them. Leon & Scott are top notch!

Rich Klein
10-31-2014, 07:03 AM
I buy something in B&L, I should not only meet Leon for lunch but get him to pick up the tab :D

Heck, it's a good excuse to catch up when I win in B&L

Rich

chipperhank44
10-31-2014, 07:44 AM
Definitely top notch - the only thing I wish B & L did differently is have auctions more frequently.
Val

AGREED!!! This past auction was my first time consigning with B&L and my experience could not have been better.

Michael Peich
10-31-2014, 08:06 AM
I could not agree more, Dan. Great job Leon and Scott.

Cheers,
Mike

Jacker_ Cracks
10-31-2014, 08:20 AM
Agreed! Great experience in every way.

caramelcard
10-31-2014, 09:18 AM
I agree Dan. Good job SB and LL.

rjackson44
10-31-2014, 09:23 AM
I will be joining the next auction pretty cards and easy to navigate agree with bill ...and affordable all price ranges

majordanby
10-31-2014, 10:34 AM
ive bought and consigned many items with B&L and have had positive experiences. ive had negative experiences with other auction houses, including slow shipping of items or payment and the one that irks me the most is the belittling of the items you want to consign - in their eyes it's not good enough to grace their catalog.

Paul S
10-31-2014, 10:38 AM
As a consignor for the past two auctions, if I asked Scott and Leon to make my bed and please leave a pillow mint, they would...and make it a Mello Mint. Already received my check.

10-31-2014, 10:56 AM
I'll pile on.

Low BP + Fast Shipping + Fast Paying Consignors = Happy Customer

Stonepony
10-31-2014, 10:59 AM
Great experiences as consignor and buyer !!

Shoebox
10-31-2014, 11:48 AM
This past auction was my first experience with them. Very satisfied with experience. I didn't have to stay up until 3 am and still not know if I won.