PDA

View Full Version : FREE 1993 Topps Black Gold Certified Winners A, B, C, A/B

cardinalcollector
10-19-2014, 08:52 AM
I recently picked up a nice lot of these looking for CERTIFIED copies of C, D, CD, and ABCD WITHOUT copyrights. I'm not sure if they exist or not. Unfortunately they all had copyrights.

I'll give these away free to anyone who needs them for their collection, just tell me what you need and send me an e-mail or PM. First come first serve.

If anyone has CERTIFIED copies of C, D, CD, and ABCD WITHOUT copyrights, I am looking for one of each.

All of these have the reflective foil, copyrights, and are the certified copies. All of the A/B cards show Lankford as #0 instead of 10, and Larkin as #1 instead of 11 on back.

I have the following to give away:

A (10 copies)
B (8 copies)
C (8 copies)
A/B (8 copies)

As a side note, all of my 1994 winners, certified and non, have the copyrights.
I also believe that the 1994 ABCD certified card is far and away the hardest winner card to find. It took me 15 years to find one and I paid dearly for it.
Any other observations are welcome.

Regards,
Randy

gopherfan
10-22-2014, 02:17 PM
PM Sent

cardinalcollector
10-23-2014, 07:56 AM
All cards have been spoken for.

Randy

frankhardy
11-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Randy,

I agree with your assessment of the 1994 Topps Black Gold ABCD. I have both versions for my Cardinals team set collection. I got the non-redeemed version back in September after looking for a few years. I bought the redeemed version within the last couple of years.