PDA

View Full Version : Need some help (maybe from a member in Europe) to find "NOSTALGIA" brand album pages

Luke
09-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi guys,

I am having a really hard time finding "NOSTALGIA" brand album pages. I have my E120 set in 8-card pages, but I only have enough Nostalgia pages for half the set. The other brand I found on ebay is an inferior product. The Nostalgia pages lay flat, while the ones I found on ebay curl up, curling the cards as well.

If you have any available that I can buy, please let me know.

There is a company located in London that sells the pages and albums, but will not ship overseas.

http://colin-narbeth.com/collections/albums/products/nostalgia-pages

If anyone lives in their shipping area, and would like to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it, and make it worth your time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Below is a picture of what the pages look like:

sb1
09-22-2014, 01:56 PM
Used to be available through Martin Murray in the UK not sure if they still are or not.

BicycleSpokes
09-22-2014, 02:09 PM
I live in Denmark, if that helps (not sure if it is in their shipping area). In any event, if you were able to ship them to my address, I would be happy to forward them along to you. PM me, if interested.

-David

mart8081
09-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Luke,

I will be in London next Tuesday - 30th September. I can get some for you. PM me and let me know how many you want.

Martin.