PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Area Get Together

ATP
09-19-2014, 06:00 PM
I think there are more than a couple of us, based on my side conversations on the autograph forum at least, that are nearby the Seattle area. I live in Snohomish county so not too far out. Any others in this area interested in a get together to meet in person, talk autographs, etc? I could host it or we could come up with a restaurant or pub somewhere in the vicinity?

Runscott
09-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Jeff - four of us are getting together for a Mariners game next Saturday. We did this before and it was fun. Maybe you (and anyone else) could grab a cheap ticket via Stubhub and meet us there.

If you are interested in being added to the list when we get together next, shoot me an email.

Runscott
09-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Just had a cancellation, so we have an extra ticket to the game, if you are interested in joining us - Saturday, September 27 (2nd to last game)

eastonfalcon19
09-19-2014, 07:45 PM
That is a good idea..I would love to sit around and talk autographs/sports memorabilia.

MacDice
09-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I live in Edmonds, and would be interested in getting together to talk sports. Until after the first Silvertips home game is played, I am pretty much tied up at the rink and at home.

dlfallen
10-24-2014, 11:33 AM
I just stumbled onto this old post. Unfortunately I was out of the country at the time and just got back on Oct 15. I hope you all had a good time. I also would be interested in a get together. Maybe I should join WSSCA?

Runscott
10-24-2014, 12:28 PM
I just stumbled onto this old post. Unfortunately I was out of the country at the time and just got back on Oct 15. I hope you all had a good time. I also would be interested in a get together. Maybe I should join WSSCA?

I don't think any of us are members of WSSCA, but it couldn't hurt to join - if you show up for the Shoreline show in 8 days, you'll meet most of the WSSCA leadership guys and at least David (Cycleback) and myself, as we'll have a couple of tables. If you send me an email next March, I'll include you on our 'baseball game' email list.