PDA

View Full Version : OT: Help with USPS and lost package

jandr272
09-18-2014, 01:52 PM
I was supposed to receive a shipment of cards and was out of my house when it was delivered. It had signature confirmation so it was taken back to the depot and a card was left. I went the next day to pick it up and they couldn't find it, the lady had me sign the card and said it would be delivered the next day. It wasn't. I went back to the depot, they looked for it again and were unable to find it. She took down my info but nobody has been in contact with me yet. I've also filed a complaint over the phone. What is my next step? Just wait for someone to call me? Should I go back to the depot again and make myself a polite nuisance until I speak to a supervisor or something? This sucks. $250 of autographed soccer cards that I picked for their unusually strong autographs. Thanks.

Centauri
09-18-2014, 01:56 PM
This happened to me a month ago, and the package was eventually returned to sender. Luckily, the sender was quite polite about reshipping.

bnorth
09-18-2014, 03:09 PM
I have had way more than my share of USPS problems and from my personal experience being a VERY POLITE nuisance works best. Good luck!

buymycards
09-18-2014, 06:09 PM
Hi James. I wish I could help you with this, but I am out of town this week and I don't have access to the postal intranet. I would ask to talk directly to the postmaster. Don't take no for an answer. Be a pain in the ass. They will find it.
Rick

marvymelvin
09-18-2014, 06:16 PM
Punishment for being a soccer fan. :)