PDA

View Full Version : Jameis Winston....What a joke

CMIZ5290
09-17-2014, 05:42 PM
I love FSU, and I'm an avid Seminole fan. Having said that, this guy is a borderline moron. Instead of being a role model and team leader, this guy is in the middle of yet another crisis, this being in the midst of an internal FSU investigation against him, and a huge conference game with Clemson on National TV. This guy just simply doesn't get it, and I really don't know if he even gives a shit. He continues to do those stupid press conferences, rocking his head back and forth, talking about the team element, talking how he's sorry he let the team down again, and speaking the dialect of a 3rd grader (I would love to see this guy's I.Q.) At some point in time you have to ask your self, talent be damn, enough is enough....Jimbo Fisher should be embarrassed....

the 'stache
09-18-2014, 07:18 AM
I agree with you, Kevin. The guy's an embarrassment.

What's sad is he can not give a sh_t, be a terrible person that is constantly in trouble with the law, and have the intellect and communication skills of a 3rd grader to boot, and because he runs fast and throws a football a long way, he'll make millions of dollars, and have the ability to retire, and live comfortably, by the time he's 30. Our societal priorities are screwed up, aren't they?

The only comfort I take from this is knowing that he will blow his money, I guarantee it. We'll see a video of this idiot "making it rain" at a strip club, lighting cigars with $100 dollar bills.

SmokyBurgess
09-19-2014, 07:21 AM
J.T. The Brick said on his radio show that this guy will probably get a standing ovation when he enters the game.

What does that say about the fans??

Peter_Spaeth
09-19-2014, 04:11 PM
More disturbing to me is that the rape investigation had significant issues.

On April 16, 2014, The New York Times reported irregularities in the rape investigation involving Winston. Though a medical examination of the victim revealed injuries consistent with sexual trauma – including bruises and semen – and the victim would later identify Winston by name as her attacker, Tallahassee police reportedly never obtained a DNA sample from Winston, never interviewed him, nor attempted to obtain video of the alleged assault taken by Seminoles teammate Chris Casher. The investigation was conducted by Officer Scott Angulo, who, the Times' article notes, did private security work for the Seminole Boosters, the primary financier of Florida State athletics

Duluth Eskimo
09-19-2014, 11:15 PM
The guy is a common criminal and I hope he never gets the opportunity to play in the NFL. Just go back to whatever rock you crawled out from and talk about how great you were. Penniless.

clydepepper
09-20-2014, 04:39 PM
The guy is a common criminal and I hope he never gets the opportunity to play in the NFL. Just go back to whatever rock you crawled out from and talk about how great you were. Penniless.

Why shouldn't he be allowed to play in the New Felon League?

CMIZ5290
09-20-2014, 07:56 PM
Amazingly enough, this moron is on the sideline of the game, consulting the quarterback and clowning around with his teammates... Jimbo Fisher you are a weak dick for permitting something like this. What exactly does this say about the University?

the 'stache
09-21-2014, 07:55 AM
This clown should never be allowed in the league, but somebody like Jerry Jones will sign him, if he can. Hell, he let Josh Brent back after Brent got drunk and drove his car off the road, killing one of his teammates. The league suspended him 10 games, and Jerry's ready to let him back sooner if he can win his appeal.

Disgusting.

clydepepper
09-22-2014, 07:59 AM
Didn't it seem like this past week was the best the NFL has had so far this year?

Virtually no new legal issues...or did I fall asleep again?
?
?
I see that a guy that was once the best high school running back in Georgia only to be kicked off the UGA team for repeated run-ins, is now the starting running back in Cleveland.
?
...so stay tuned to Nancy Grace for details on that one.
?
?

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
09-30-2014, 10:29 AM
As a FSU alumni I have to agree that he is an idiot. The rape allegations seemed to lack credibility but the other stuff hasn't really been disputed.

CMIZ5290
09-30-2014, 02:12 PM
As a FSU alumni I have to agree that he is an idiot. The rape allegations seemed to lack credibility but the other stuff hasn't really been disputed.

+1, agreed Alex. What really concerns me about all of this garbage is FSU really looks vulnerable this year, nothing like last year's team which may have been the best college team I have ever seen....

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
09-30-2014, 05:45 PM
The Noles are not the best team I have seen this year.