PDA

View Full Version : Is there a resource that lists schedules for upcoming auctions?

T206.org
09-16-2014, 10:51 AM
See title. Just curious if this exists or not -- seems like it would make a good web page if not.

For now, the ones that advertise on Net54 are certainly helpful in getting the word out. I stopped receiving catalogs though, they were taking up too much room.

wolf441
09-16-2014, 10:55 AM
Here you go:

http://oldcardboard.com/calendar.asp

T206.org
09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Way cool, thank you.

frohme
09-16-2014, 02:06 PM
You can also try http://www.auctionreport.com/

ValKehl
09-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Trae, I receive an email daily from www.auctionreport.com with almost all of the auction beginning and closing dates - most of the major and minor auction houses are included. Quite frankly, I don't recall what I did to get this started or when it started, but I assume you will find info re this on their web site.
Val

T206.org
09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys!

Leon
09-17-2014, 10:38 AM
Trae, I receive an email daily from www.auctionreport.com with almost all of the auction beginning and closing dates - most of the major and minor auction houses are included. Quite frankly, I don't recall what I did to get this started or when it started, but I assume you will find info re this on their web site.
Val

That resource is an advertising vehicle (no issue there) so the only companies on that list have paid 2k-3k a year to be on their emails. There are a ton of auction houses that don't pay for that advertising, B and L included...... It's a good resource just not all inclusive. I use the OldCardboard one myself.....

Runscott
09-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Val

I use their email, along with catalogs and emails from the few that don't subscribe to them;e.g-Hunt and B&L. The email is a good reminder and has saved me missing a few auctions.

Old Cardboard sometimes omits auctions, but I like their concept of providing a free listing - it allows them to weed out the crap, such as repetitions of weekly tiny auctions that I have no interest in.