PDA

View Full Version : '55 Koufax's PSA or SGC

Mighty Casey
09-16-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm helping a friend with a couple of really nice heirlooms. ('55 Koufax maybe both in VG) Having the cards encapsulated and graded, and she was wondering about being able to customize one of the lines on the label...e.g. "Given by...," Not looking to sell...just keep them for future generations.

Does either company allow for that? Any thoughts? I'm guiding her in one direction primarily because I like the aesthetics a little better for one of companies.

vintagetoppsguy
09-16-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm helping a friend with a couple of really nice heirlooms. ('55 Koufax maybe both in VG) Having the cards encapsulated and graded, and she was wondering about being able to customize one of the lines on the label...e.g. "Given by...," Not looking to sell...just keep them for future generations.

Does either company allow for that? Any thoughts? I'm guiding her in one direction primarily because I like the aesthetics a little better for one of companies.

Both companies offer pedigree services for the flip (label), but I think it has to be a significant collection (not just one card) in order to get that service. That said, it never hurts to ask. I think SGC's customer service would be more willing to assist you with something like that.

Leon
09-16-2014, 09:29 AM
I would call SGC and speak to Earl and see if they can/will do it. They very well might.

Mighty Casey
09-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the information. I see the thread was moved. I hope I didn't break any forum guidelines/rules.

GehrigFan
09-16-2014, 09:41 AM
If they won't, BVG allows pedigree/custom labels for a small upcharge.