PDA

View Full Version : T205's out of their plastic holders are beautiful

Centauri
09-04-2014, 11:07 AM
I have been building a set, and buying when good value comes around. I have not been picky on graded v. not graded, and am aiming for around a 3 overall grade level.

I recently bought a group of ungraded cards. Added with my others, I have 25 unslabbed. I laid them all out on a table, and dang if that isn't the coolest thing to see. The colors really pop when they are not under plastic. And the gold border looks super cool. These things are missed when they are stuck in cases.

I understand the need for authentication on more valuable cards, and plan to buy the higher priced cards that way, but it sure is nice to see them au natural.

Ladder7
09-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Someone really needs a girlfriend. (;

Econteachert205
09-04-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm cracking more cases than sherlock holmes

EvilKing00
09-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Lay them out and snap a pic would love if you post it. Got to love the t205's

I have been building a set, and buying when good value comes around. I have not been picky on graded v. not graded, and am aiming for around a 3 overall grade level.

I recently bought a group of ungraded cards. Added with my others, I have 25 unslabbed. I laid them all out on a table, and dang if that isn't the coolest thing to see. The colors really pop when they are not under plastic. And the gold border looks super cool. These things are missed when they are stuck in cases.

I understand the need for authentication on more valuable cards, and plan to buy the higher priced cards that way, but it sure is nice to see them au natural.

brewing
09-04-2014, 07:03 PM
I couldn't agree more. The T205 gets some love, but not enough in my opinion.

Tao_Moko
09-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Slabs = Nerds
Raw = Studs

I'm only partially kidding since we're all actually nerds.