PDA

View Full Version : www.oldcardboard.com

ChiSoxFan
09-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I have not been able to open www.oldcardboard.com within the past 24 hours. I get "You are not authorized to view this page"

Just wondering is this is actually on my end, or if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

wolf441
09-04-2014, 10:12 AM
I had the same issue yesterday when I tried to access the website through my "Favorites", but I was able to get in by looking up "Old Cardboard" on Google and clicking on the link. Still not sure what the issue is...

glchen
09-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Works fine for me.

Leon
09-04-2014, 10:45 AM
For those that haven't noticed there is an OldCardboard banner on every page of this forum near the top, on the right. You can always click on it to go to their site (which has been working fine for me so far).

t206hound
09-04-2014, 10:52 AM
I get rejected... definitely not the first time, and most likely not the last time:

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

LKeeler
09-04-2014, 10:53 AM
I am having the same problem. Tried on multiple computers with both Chrome and Internet Explorer. I am only able to get on via an IPhone. Going in through a Google search is giving me the same message. I am getting this message:

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

ChiSoxFan
09-04-2014, 11:02 AM
For those that haven't noticed there is an OldCardboard banner on every page of this forum near the top, on the right. You can always click on it to go to their site (which has been working fine for me so far).

Banner link doesn't work for me either ...

But I have noticed something ... if I go to www.oldcardboard.com I get the error, however if I go to oldcardboard.com (no www at the beginning) it works.

Some of the links within the site have www at the beginning and I get the error, if I remove the www, then "link" works fine.

Hope this helps others.

Thanks,
ChiSoxFan

lhardem
09-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Although the Old Cardboard website is working fine for us and many others, we have had reports from some that they are getting the "blocked access" message. Different people are reporting different circumstances when getting the message. We have contacted our hosting service. They say that they have resolved the problem about 12 pm Central (without explanation) but that it may take several hours to propagate through the internet.

Please continue to post about access problems if you still cannot access by mid-afternoon. Your feedback is very helpful.

Thanks for your patience and your feedback. We have never blocked access to the Old Cardboard website for anyone.

Brett and Lyman

jcmtiger
09-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Banner and website does not work for me either.

Joe

GoldenAge50s
09-04-2014, 03:23 PM
Banner works fine for me.