PDA

View Full Version : New SGC pop reports--can't figure out one thing

GregMitch34
08-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Navigating this okay but unlike the old system I don't see how you get pop report for an entire issue, as opposed to just each player. Any tips?

nolemmings
08-08-2014, 01:10 PM
type in set name, leave the player name field blank and hit search works for me

asoriano
08-08-2014, 01:11 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/2nau1hh.png

glchen
08-08-2014, 01:19 PM
I wonder if some of the detail was lost in the pop report upgrade. For example, the 1922 Neilson's Chocolate has a Type 1 and Type 2. However, there doesn't seem to be that differentiator anymore in the new pop report.

GregMitch34
08-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Ah, stupid, yes, just time in name of set and leave out name of player...

AddieJoss
08-09-2014, 04:15 PM
SGC has some of the best customer service. I prefer their company and graded cards to PSA. With that said, their pop report is horrible. I pointed this out to the folks at SGC and they completely dismissed me. They told me, "you don't know what we grade". I tried to tell them at they have cards on the pop report that don't exist, like much of the attached pic. These "mistakes are rampant and SGC does not care and thinks I'm either lying or mistaken. Those of you that know the T205 set, can tell they mislabeled cards from the T206 set.
Cory Weiser

Jobu
08-11-2014, 08:31 PM
I was actually looking at their pop report for Sanella Ruth cards. As with one of the other complaints above, the pop report does not differentiate between the three types (four depending on who you ask).

My observation: There are currently two SGC 84 Sanella Ruths on Ebay and the population report lists 0 for this grade. Also on Ebay is one SGC 96, another 0 in the pop report.

Anyone have any ideas about this? Incorrect pop report? Flood of fakes?

ullmandds
08-11-2014, 08:40 PM
I was actually looking at their pop report for Sanella Ruth cards. As with one of the other complaints above, the pop report does not differentiate between the three types (four depending on who you ask).

My observation: There are currently two SGC 84 Sanella Ruths on Ebay and the population report lists 0 for this grade. Also on Ebay is one SGC 96, another 0 in the pop report.

Anyone have any ideas about this? Incorrect pop report? Flood of fakes?

I'd guess incorrect pop reports. there are a pretty good # of higher grade sanellas out there as most were pasted in books and kept in superb condition.