PDA

View Full Version : Binders that fit toploaders

conor912
08-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I know many of us have spent several years struggling with how to display our pre-war sets. I love binders but the idea of that old cardboard in those flimsy pages always scared me. A few years ago a small company down the road in Tacoma introduced the Toploader Binder with specialized pages that hold 6 standard toploaders each. I was in love with the idea, but the binder they made to fit the pages was cheap vinyl with some ugly graphics on it. Recently I worked with a manufacturer to custom make me nice, high quality leather binders to fit the pages made by the other company. They are technically faux leather, but they are soft, rich and beautifully made. They arrived the other day and I couldn't be happier with the results. I had to have a minimum run done and I have several extra if anyone is interested. Each one holds 20 pages (120 cards) and I'd sell them below cost just to recoup some expenses.

Sorry if this belongs in the BST, but I didn't want it to get buried in the Everything Else section since I know several of you have mentioned you would be interested in something like this.

conor912
08-05-2014, 11:34 PM
I have already had several inquiries so I went ahead and started a thread in the BST with more details so as not to clog the main page.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?p=1306696#post1306696

I Only Smoke 4 the Cards
08-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Those are pretty nice. Good work.