PDA

View Full Version : Harry Hooper Feedback please

Oldsaybrook21
08-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Sorry I'm not familar with his gragh..

He's looking to trade for something I have, I'm looking for Harry Hooper for my HOF collection

I thought I would post it & ask the experts before I proceed. He got it on on EBAY years ago

THANK you for your help

SS

Klrdds
08-03-2014, 12:57 PM
I am only a collector , not a dealer or expert but I do not feel comfortable with this signature. I have 6 Hooper's in my collection spanning a few decades and nothing I have matches this. There are several noticeable differences between this example and mine . Additionally Hooper is neither rare nor expensive so getting a better example in my opinion would be better than this one.
Someone with more knowledge may feel differently than I , but personally I would pass on this one.

MooseDog
08-03-2014, 01:54 PM
I will agree with what the Dr said. Hooper was great great great TTM and along with whatever you send him he would usually send a signed photo and also hand write the return address on the envelope.

Oldsaybrook21
08-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Thank you, I was a bit hesitant myself, appreciate the feedback & welcome anybody else’s thoughts & feedback

thanks again

Steve

jgmp123
08-04-2014, 01:13 PM
I would pass.

GrayGhost
08-04-2014, 01:15 PM
No good

earlywynnfan
08-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Who is Darry Nooper?

shelly
08-04-2014, 03:38 PM
You gave yourself the answer.

JimStinson
08-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Sorry I'm not familar with his gragh..

He's looking to trade for something I have, I'm looking for Harry Hooper for my HOF collection

I thought I would post it & ask the experts before I proceed. He got it on on EBAY years ago

THANK you for your help

SS

Harry Hooper is a very easy autograph , If you e-mail me directly I'll send you a real one gratis to get you started along some other decent commons to get your collection going , would ask only that you sign up for my weekly e-mail autograph updates in the link provided below , Welcome aboard and best wishes in your collecting pursuits
JIM

Subscribe to my e-mail updates here
http://stinsonsports.com/newsletter/

shelly
08-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Jim, does that come with a PSA,Jsa Cert:eek:

Klrdds
08-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Jim,
A really nice gesture to help a collector get started.

Lordstan
08-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Harry Hooper is a very easy autograph , If you e-mail me directly I'll send you a real one gratis to get you started along some other decent commons to get your collection going , would ask only that you sign up for my weekly e-mail autograph updates in the link provided below , Welcome aboard and best wishes in your collecting pursuits
JIM

Jim,
I would like a Gehrig 3x5.
I can sign up with a couple of my secondary email addresses if you want. No problem at all!:D:D:D

All kidding aside, that is a very nice thing to do. Great job.

Mark

earlywynnfan
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM
JIM

I really have to question what kind of seller is unwilling to squeeze a customer for every last nickel. There is no way you're going to last in this business, Jim!

Oldsaybrook21
08-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Very kind gesture on your part & your Harry H auto will find a great home

Thank you again Jim

Sincererly

Steve

rschisler
08-06-2014, 08:10 PM
Here's an example that I've had for a while that I bought from a reputable seller. I feel like I've seen a fair amount of variations to his autograph, but I have a hard time identifying the variations that are legitimate when comparing mine to the picture in the original post here?? Thanks for continuing to educate me... 132 HOF autographs and counting!

Oldsaybrook21
08-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Your package came in today, can't thank you enough.

Good to see there's good people out here in our hobby.

Thanks again Jim