PDA

View Full Version : Questions since I've been away for a few years

t206_SL_Collector
07-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Haven't been collecting since 2008 and was wondering how things have changed since then. Hope you can halp with a few questions.

Did SGC change their holder? Seeing some labels on ebay for SGC that I've never seen before.

What do T206 Southern League cards normally go for these days in SGC 40? Can't really gauge off ebay since everything is BIN and the prices seem outragious.

Has anything changed that I should be aware of regarding T206's?

cardsfan73
07-24-2014, 08:06 PM
You can check out sold prices on cardtarget.com.. A pretty helpful site & it's free!

tiger8mush
07-24-2014, 08:13 PM

T206s are still the hottest thing since sliced bread. While I don't actively collect them, I know rare T206 backs are hot, printer freaks are hot, and the Titus card is hot.

Oh, and don't switch to 1914 CJs, those are even hotter than T206s printer freaks!

Welcome back!
Rob
:)

mrdacheek
07-24-2014, 08:45 PM
Haven't been collecting since 2008 and was wondering how things have changed since then. Hope you can halp with a few questions.

What do T206 Southern League cards normally go for these days in SGC 40? Can't really gauge off ebay since everything is BIN and the prices seem outragious.

I'm in the exact same boat. I've been trying to figure out why a lot of the BIN prices seem outrageous and a lot of the auctions have really high starting bids for basic T206 commons. I've been trying to snag the few that actually go for what I've deemed a decent price.

If you figure out a baseline for the non-exotic back commons I'd love to know. I just watched a Pelty horizontal Piedmont PSA 2 go for $113. I was under the impression that was about a $40 card?