PDA

View Full Version : For those who have joined me for the PSA group subs....

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 08:32 PM
PSA kicked me off their boards tonight. I don't want these people to think I stole their cards, so if anyone participated in a group sub with me, please message me here....I want to be able to get the cards back to you!

MikeGarcia
07-20-2014, 08:40 PM
I love posts that begin with '' PSA kicked me off their boards tonight ''

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 08:45 PM
I love posts that begin with '' PSA kicked me off their boards tonight ''

LOL......I'm not so much worried about that as I am for people to think I stole their cards because I have no way to contact them......

ZachS
07-20-2014, 08:45 PM
What is a group sub?

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 08:46 PM
What is a group sub?

When one person culls cards together from various members to make one big order.

ZachS
07-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Ah well hopefully you can get in touch with one of them and have them spread the word.

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 08:58 PM
I hope so. I don't know anyone outside the boards though. A dilemma indeed....

TNP777
07-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Bobby, if you'd like I can contact one of them for you so they can spread the word. LMK.

ATP
07-20-2014, 09:12 PM
What happened to make you get banned?

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Well....thank you Gordie......but it is a lot of members.....Ive currently got like 3 subs going on. One is really old - has around 6-7 different members....one I just received back with only one other submitter, but the member still needs to pay return shipping. And the most current one hasn't shippeded out yet, but has around 6 members submitting.

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 09:15 PM
What happened to make you get banned?

I started a thread about a troll who constantly attacks me. I just got fed up of him always interjecting himself into every thread I start up.

TNP777
07-20-2014, 09:19 PM
Well....thank you Gordie......but it is a lot of members.....Ive currently got like 3 subs going on. One is really old - has around 6-7 different members....one I just received back with only one other submitter, but the member still needs to pay return shipping. And the most current one hasn't shippeded out yet, but has around 6 members submitting.if you want to make a list, I will contact them. Whatever differences I have had with you, there is zero doubt in my mind that you would make sure the group subs were followed through to completion.

Geordie

ATP
07-20-2014, 09:32 PM
Really this isn't mean to come off as combative because I do not post at all on CU I am just curious, they banned you because someone else was harassing you?

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Really this isn't mean to come off as combative because I do not post at all on CU I am just curious, they banned you because someone else was harassing you?

Yes. The person who was harassing me did it on a legit thread I made. (Has .99 cent auctions gone the way of the dinosaur?). The thread I made was a direct thread aimed at a troll who constantly hounds me (Has stormtrooper80 attacking me gone the way of the dinosaur?). Apparently, it is OK for him to attack me, but if I make mention of it, that is a no-no.

ATP
07-20-2014, 09:47 PM
That seems terrible to be banned for just that.

mrvster
07-20-2014, 09:52 PM
sound scary:eek:

bobbyw8469
07-20-2014, 09:53 PM
I thought it was silly, but I am not in a position of power. I got kicked out of a Facebook group once for pointing out a Lou Gehrig card was an obvious fake. So, nothing online surprises me much anymore.

ATP
07-20-2014, 10:01 PM
I do not know much about you at all here, other than you always seem to be really upset about the prices you get for the items you sell on ebay,.

ZachS
07-20-2014, 10:07 PM
I do not know much about you at all here, other than you always seem to be really upset about the prices you get for the items you sell on ebay,.

LOL I've noticed that too.

ledsters
07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Robert was very nice to me on the PSA Boards. He included me in a group sub and treated me very well. Handled my cards better than if they were his own. On top of that, he sent back a card that PSA made a mistake on identifying on his own dime, and would not accept payment for it.

Robert, if you need assistance getting in touch with anyone on the PSA boards just let me know.

Kevin

bobbyw8469
07-21-2014, 03:08 AM
Thank you Kevin.

lsutigers1973
07-21-2014, 12:37 PM
That seems terrible to be banned for just that.

Yep, he was banned for ONE "spoof" thread. Yep, that's it. That's just unbelievable, unfathanamable, some would even say ludicrous.
#DBOW

bobbyw8469
07-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Yep, he was banned for ONE "spoof" thread. Yep, that's it. That's just unbelievable, unfathanamable, some would even say ludicrous.
#DBOW

Hey Stormtrooper. You can't do that stupid shit you do over here that you do on the PSA boards. They are full of alts over there. Leon don't put up with crud like that over here.

Leon
07-21-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey Stormtrooper. You can't do that stupid shit you do over here that you do on the PSA boards. They are full of alts over there. Leon don't put up with crud like that over here.

You can say almost anything you want here....even that PSA sucks or whatever. You just can't hide behind the keyboard anonymously as they allow idiots to do.

bobbyw8469
07-21-2014, 04:19 PM
You can say almost anything you want here....even that PSA sucks or whatever. You just can't hide behind the keyboard anonymously as they allow idiots to do.

That is a major thing Leon. You want to talk crud, have your name out there. I don't talk crud, but I never wanted to get into that predicament, so I put my name on there first thing.

Don't pity me - I have a roof over my head, food on my table, and am surrounded by people who love me. I actually feel sorry for PSA, because I am one of their major supporters and a valuable member of the group. I tried to help as many people as I could any which way I could. HOWEVER, my life doesn't revolve around a message board. I have no need or want for alits. If they don't want bobbyw8469 around, then I am not coming back as someone else. I am a straight shooter and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, am passionate, but I learn from everything. As a human being, that is all we can do. And Stormtrooper - I forgive you. Simple as that.

ullmandds
07-21-2014, 04:55 PM
worlds are colliding!

bobbyw8469
07-21-2014, 05:35 PM
worlds are colliding!

Or the heavens are opening up!!! Let's look at things positively, shall we?

lsutigers1973
07-21-2014, 09:05 PM

And there's the typical Bobby.

I have never had an alt on CU that half the regulars didn't know it was me before I got there. Do I know who stormtrooper is? Yes. Is it me? No. Would I tell you if it was me? You betcha. Are you a trustworthy guy? Yes. Are you an immature whiner who posts pitiful look at me threads when he isn't getting enough attention? You betcha. Are you a blatantly combative arrogant prick when someone proves you wrong? Again, you betcha.

For those that missed the threads.......Bobby "accidentally" bids on his own card. Is it possible that it truly was an accident? Not when it was the only one of it's kind on eBay. then there's the Milton Bradley fiasco. Proven wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt but he still insist on arguing for days with dozens of knowledgeable collectors. When the thread finally dies, he bumps it which is common practice for him on any thread that gets derailed and he feels no one is paying attention to him.

P.S. I must at least thank you for the entertainment.

Sean1125
07-21-2014, 09:11 PM

That's EXACTLY what happened to me as well. Funny, right?

bobbyw8469
07-22-2014, 04:49 AM
For those that missed the threads.......Bobby "accidentally" bids on his own card. Is it possible that it truly was an accident? Not when it was the only one of it's kind on eBay.

I explained this time and time again. I bid $600 on a card that I bid over $1,000 for awhile back. A true shill bidder bids MORE than a card is worth. All I saw was an undervalued gem. Hard to believe, but yes, I didn't realize it was my own consignment. I ended up losing around $400 on the card. If that makes me a shill bidder, than I must be one of the stupidest ones on the planet, because shill bidders make record highs, NOT record lows. I build sets so frequently I get confused as to what is happening. I am currently in the process of building the Sport Kings set YET AGAIN, and will GLADLY pay $1,300 for a Babe Didrickson card in an SGC case grading that same grade or more.

The Milton Bradley cards - do YOU think you got them figured out Bill Holler?? Sports Collectors Digest dedicated a whole issue to the subject. Around 96% of the collecting public doesn't have the cards figured out. PSA has their 1968 Topps Master Set on the registry all out of whack because they include some Milton Bradleys in the set but not others. Yes, I tried to sell a card that PSA said was a Milton Bradley. SO you decide to give me shit because PSA graded it as such??? Give me a freaking break. At least I had the balls to send it in and get it corrected. What would YOU have done? Go away Stormtrooper. Your schitck gets old.

Gradedcardman
07-22-2014, 05:24 AM
Sports Collectors Digest is still around ??? Haven't seen one in many years !!

Bestdj777
07-22-2014, 05:37 AM
Sports Collectors Digest is still around ??? Haven't seen one in many years !!

Not sure if there is a hard copy publication, but there are several online articles. They have a great series on Mantle cards/oddball items that I use as a reference fairly regularly.

whitehse
07-22-2014, 09:23 AM
Sitting back with some popcorn while I watch the action. Anything with Bobby involved has potential. If the thread dies there is no doubt he will bump it for more attention.

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Really Bob? 96% of collectors have no clue about the MB cards? Maybe 96% of collectors named Bobby have no clue. The rest of us can clearly tell the difference, especially on a miscut Ryan rookie like yours.

You know it's really sad how trustworthy most people think you are but those same people would never bid on any item that they know belongs to you simply because of your Napolean syndrome and overall douchiness. Then you post threads whining about your cards selling for below VCP average and you are still clueless as to why.

This is not simply my opinion. This is a consensus opinion that is well discussed on other forums as well as on CU. Maybe when you realize this you will be able to find peace and serenity in your life along with higher hammer prices.

#stormtrooperOUT!!

Sean1125
07-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Really Bob? 96% of collectors have no clue about the MB cards? Maybe 96% of collectors named Bobby have no clue. The rest of us can clearly tell the difference, especially on a miscut Ryan rookie like yours.

You know it's really sad how trustworthy most people think you are but those same people would never bid on any item that they know belongs to you simply because of your Napolean syndrome and overall douchiness. Then you post threads whining about your cards selling for below VCP average and you are still clueless as to why.

This is not simply my opinion. This is a consensus opinion that is well discussed on other forums as well as on CU. Maybe when you realize this you will be able to find peace and serenity in your life along with higher hammer prices.

#stormtrooperOUT!!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11114/111142124/3898460-8864152835-

bobbyw8469
07-22-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm not feeding anything. I feel sorry for you, and I forgive you.

Sean1125
07-22-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm not feeding anything. I feel sorry for you, and I forgive you.

You finally learned. Good response, now your best course of action would be to not respond again and focus on the group sub at hand.

Tobacco&Gum
07-22-2014, 10:50 AM
worlds are colliding!

Relationship George has walked through the door.

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 12:33 PM
You finally learned. Good response, now your best course of action would be to not respond again and focus on the group sub at hand.

Neither one of you will ever learn. Your past never leaves you. In a few days when this thread dies, Bob will "accidentally" bump it while he is "accidentally" bidding on his own 1968 Topps cards that somehow made it into a holder with a 1968 Milton Bradley flip.

He says he won't feed the trolls but continues to overfeed them not to mention starting threads that serve no other person than to continue feeding.

#MauriceOUT!!

bobbyw8469
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Neither one of you will ever learn. Your past never leaves you. In a few days when this thread dies, Bob will "accidentally" bump it while he is "accidentally" bidding on his own 1968 Topps cards that somehow made it into a holder with a 1968 Milton Bradley flip.

He says he won't feed the trolls but continues to overfeed them not to mention starting threads that serve no other person than to continue feeding.

#MauriceOUT!!

That is fine. I am still praying for you Bill Holler, and I forgive you. Boy, do you need it!

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 05:05 PM
That is fine. I am still praying for you Bill Holler, and I forgive you. Boy, do you need it!

You pray for me while the rest of the world thinks for you.

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 05:26 PM
And I forgot about the thread where he agreed to sell a card to one buyer but completed the sale of the same card to a different buyer for a higher price later that night. Thread got locked but you can notice Sean and his never ending agreement of whatever the mob agrees to. He is cradling Bob's balls here while kicking them in this thread: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=188775&page=2

Peter_Spaeth
07-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Perhaps we need another forum for spillover CU disputes?

drmondobueno
07-22-2014, 07:53 PM

+1

vintagetoppsguy
07-22-2014, 07:54 PM

Sorry, Peter, but Jeff already beat you to that idea by about a year and a half :D

From another thread...

Maybe we need a separate forum for carryover PSA Board feuds. :eek:

bobbyw8469
07-22-2014, 07:55 PM
That's fine Bill. I forgive you still. And hopefully all the people you stole money from forgive you as well.

Peter_Spaeth
07-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Yeah, that last influx of CU folks was a good time wasn't it?

slipk1068
07-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Robert starts a thread to do the right thing and get subs back to the folks who own them and it turns into an attack thread.

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Oh Bob, and your following of the masses when it benefits your argument, name one person. Leon and I spoke about the reason I lost about $12,000 and still had to listen to BS from children like you. I don't have to go to anonymous message boards looking for attention.

vintagetoppsguy
07-22-2014, 08:25 PM
Oh Bob, and your following of the masses when it benefits your argument, name one person. Leon and I spoke about the reason I lost about $12,000 and still had to listen to BS from children like you. I don't have to go to anonymous message boards looking for attention.

It does look kind of bad that multiple eBayers claimed you scammed them out of thousands of dollars, provided false tracking numbers and then wouldn't return their emails. Maybe you could explain it to the rest of the board and clear your good name.

Peter_Spaeth
07-22-2014, 08:27 PM
I haven't seen such riveting back and forth since James and Shauna on the old 60 Minutes.

Sean1125
07-22-2014, 08:33 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cvot25tS1qb8kps.gif

lsutigers1973
07-22-2014, 09:05 PM
It does look kind of bad that multiple eBayers claimed you scammed them out of thousands of dollars, provided false tracking numbers and then wouldn't return their emails. Maybe you could explain it to the rest of the board and clear your good name.

Since it partially involves my personal life, which is good at the moment, I think I will pass. All buyers were refunded as well as PayPal which is why I'm still able to conduct business on eBay.

vintagetoppsguy
07-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Since it partially involves my personal life, which is good at the moment, I think I will pass. All buyers were refunded as well as PayPal which is why I'm still able to conduct business on eBay.

If it involves your personal life, that is your prerogative not to share. That's fine and I understand your decision.

However, I just don't think it's fair to blast Bobby for his transgressions when you had some as well (even if restitution was made).

As far as conducting business on eBay, the account for which all that happened says "Not a registered user" next to it. If you are conducting business on eBay, it's not with the same account.

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 03:53 AM
I haven't seen such riveting back and forth since James and Shauna on the old 60 Minutes.

I apologize for the lack of drama. It is all my fault. I will pray for you as well.

veleno45
07-23-2014, 04:17 AM
I apologize for the lack of drama. It is all my fault. I will pray for you as well.

For almost 2 weeks I have been sniped on all my auctions on ebay. I haven't had one go my way. Will someone please pray for me?

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 04:48 AM
For almost 2 weeks I have been sniped on all my auctions on ebay. I haven't had one go my way. Will someone please pray for me?

Sounds like you don't need prayer. Sounds like you need more money. I can't help you there, although I can recommend some good books to read. Dave Ramsey writes some good books. I like David Bach's "Automatic Millionaire" series. Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Door, Poor Dad" is pretty good. Good luck in your quest for more money so you can raise the dollar limits on your snipes to allow you to win more auctions.

RGold
07-23-2014, 09:11 AM
Dear Miss Bobby,

Last night I got up from bed to go to the bathroom. I noticed the light was on in my study. I was shocked to find my wife sniffing a handful of my baseball cards.

Should I be worried?

Koncerned in Kansas
:D:D:D

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 10:26 AM
Dear Miss Bobby,

Last night I got up from bed to go to the bathroom. I noticed the light was on in my study. I was shocked to find my wife sniffing a handful of my baseball cards.

Should I be worried?

Koncerned in Kansas
:D:D:D

No Ronald. That is a sign of true love. I wish my girlfriend would like anything that I do related to my hobby. Nothing. Not a word. Although she did draw me a cool Mickey Mantle picture once.

lsutigers1973
07-23-2014, 07:11 PM
If it involves your personal life, that is your prerogative not to share. That's fine and I understand your decision.

However, I just don't think it's fair to blast Bobby for his transgressions when you had some as well (even if restitution was made).

As far as conducting business on eBay, the account for which all that happened says "Not a registered user" next to it. If you are conducting business on eBay, it's not with the same account.

Transgressions? Losing $12k thanks to someone else's misdeeds is a transgression? Awesome. Please show me where Bob admitted to his mistakes, shilling and douchebaggery.

Peter_Spaeth
07-23-2014, 07:48 PM
Transgressions? Losing $12k thanks to someone else's misdeeds is a transgression? Awesome. Please show me where Bob admitted to his mistakes, shilling and douchebaggery.

And you accuse HIM of bumping threads to keep them going?

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 08:20 PM
And you accuse HIM of bumping threads to keep them going?

I am praying for him. There is definitely some issues going on here. Maybe bi-polar?

frankbmd
07-23-2014, 08:30 PM
Prayers and opinions offered on Net54 may not be disseminated without the express written consent of Leon Luckey.

Leon
07-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Prayers and opinions offered on Net54 may not be disseminated without the express written consent of Leon Luckey.

No one needs much consent from me if they just follow the rules. They really aren't that difficult. I hope this little feud ends soon...

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 08:38 PM
No one needs much consent from me if they just follow the rules. They really aren't that difficult. I hope this little feud ends soon...

I hope it does too Leon. I am confused. He got me kicked off PSA. What more does he want?? Blood and first born?

Milton
07-23-2014, 08:48 PM
Wow, crazy thread! Sorry to hear about your treatment over at PSA Bobby

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 08:54 PM
LMFAO!! Sybil can't hold a candle to you!

bobbyw8469
07-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Tell me something.....how many alts do you need to have Bill??? Your bi-polarness makes you have, oh, 20-30 alts per board??? Milton Brad Lee???? I love your play on words!! Did you read the SCD article yet? Think you got a good handle on things??

glchen
07-23-2014, 09:55 PM
I could never understand why Bobby sometimes takes the %$@% he does sometimes. I always read about the good things that he does: Link (http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=907952)

lsutigers1973
07-25-2014, 12:08 PM
I could never understand why Bobby sometimes takes the %$@% he does sometimes. I always read about the good things that he does: Link (http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=907952)

If you follow the link you provided, you can see where Bob bumped the thread after no replies for 4 days. He had posted numerous times on other threads but obviously wasn't getting enough attention.

bobbyw8469
07-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Leon.....when is enough, enough??? With all the multiple personalites going on here, is it too much to ask to speak to one person?????? I absolutely HATE alts!!!!

MikeGarcia
07-25-2014, 01:07 PM
I have to put '' The Search For Bridey Murphy'' and ''The Three Faces Of Eve'' and ''Sybil'' on my summer reading list. And I need to go buy 'way more popcorn....

slipk1068
07-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Harassment

lsutigers1973
07-25-2014, 01:50 PM
PM sent bob unless you blocked me

lsutigers1973
07-25-2014, 02:50 PM
PM sent bob unless you blocked me

And since you want to resort to prank phone calls.....here's another thread for everyone's viewing pleasure. Year and a half old thread started by Bob with the same whining and same results with same opinions of said forum user.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=162343&page=2

sebie43
07-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Jeez, talk about bumping threads. This isnt the place.

the 'stache
07-25-2014, 03:53 PM
I have to put '' The Search For Bridey Murphy'' and ''The Three Faces Of Eve'' and ''Sybil'' on my summer reading list. And I need to go buy 'way more popcorn....

Until you get a chance to go to the store, you are welcome to some of mine, Mike. Help yourself.

http://williamgregory.net/images/popcorn.gif

Peter_Spaeth
07-25-2014, 04:00 PM

the 'stache
07-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Can we please just let this thread drop, unless posting in it is for the stated purpose?

07-25-2014, 04:24 PM

I'll see your Lokai and raise you a Harvey Dent.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110918014039/batman/images/8/88/2face.png

Peter_Spaeth
07-25-2014, 04:40 PM
LOL too funny.

Peter_Spaeth
07-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Can we please just let this thread drop, unless posting in it is for the stated purpose?

Was post 77 for the stated purpose? :D

calvindog
07-25-2014, 04:52 PM

The agony of having to open this thread and read the last post! The agony! Please stop! The agony!

frankbmd
07-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Was Post 83 for the stated purpose? :D

calvindog
07-25-2014, 04:57 PM
Was Post 83 for the stated purpose? :D

Yes. For stated and unstated purpose.

The agony!

frankbmd
07-25-2014, 05:02 PM
I feel your pain.:D

kmac32
07-25-2014, 05:09 PM
And now for the conclusion of the current soap opera "As The Stomach Turns"

calvindog
07-25-2014, 05:30 PM
Damnit, I opened this thread again! Averting eyes!

slipk1068
07-25-2014, 06:31 PM
I'll see your Lokai and raise you a Harvey Dent.

String bet.

the 'stache
07-25-2014, 06:32 PM

No, it wasn't. I am guilty as charged, counselor. No need for Voir dire. No need for a jury at all. No opening remarks, no cross. I throw myself on the mercy of the Kangaroo court (that would have worked better with your old avatar). :p

I hadn't read the rest of the thread when I posted that. It's gotten worse, and I hate seeing that kind of stuff here. That might be acceptable over at CU, but I'd like to think we're a little better than that.

Yes, Jeff, I know, too, we can just not read this topic, but somebody who might be considering joining the forum may see it, and get turned off to the point where they move along. I'd hate to be robbed of a good member because a few people were having a good ol' pissing match out in the open.

the 'stache
07-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Damnit, I opened this thread again! Averting eyes!

Jeff, I think it's ok to look in short bursts. Might I suggest...

http://rs1249.pbsrc.com/albums/hh518/petschm/cinema/cinemagraph-gif_MartyFeldmanasIgorinFrankensteinJr_1974_dirMel Brooks_byIWDRM_zpsba6f80c7.gif~c200

Oh drat, I bumped it again. I'm a lost cause.

Peter_Spaeth
07-25-2014, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=the 'stache;1302193]No, it wasn't. I am guilty as charged, counselor. No need for Voir dire. No need for a jury at all. No opening remarks, no cross. I throw myself on the mercy of the Kangaroo court (that would have worked better with your old avatar). :p

QUOTE]

I sentence you to go read CU and report back on all the "poppage," "rips" and infights. :)

calvindog
07-25-2014, 07:17 PM
The CU fights are the best. It's like reading the Al Jazeera boards this week. Very similar sentiment.

clydepepper
07-25-2014, 07:22 PM
Is it time to quote that great leader of 'civil disobedience'?

'Can't we all just get along?'

Gahdi, right?

bobbyw8469
07-25-2014, 09:39 PM
OK...I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but some other member has PMed me and I am beyond confused as to what is going on. If Andrew cares to post in here his issue with me, go right ahead. You have ME, Robert Williams. I do not have 5 different alts - I am not bi polar, with split personalities. What you see is what you get......go ahead Andrew.....

Hey David James......in regards to what you have offered, I will match your $1,000 with $1,000 of my own. That is a $2,000 payment to see the driver's liscense of Mr. Milton Brad Lee. As good as he is with the long con, I am sure he is contacting someone to make him up a fake license as we speak. To be honest with you, I am totally amazed this thread has lasted this long. I am also amazed that some people seem so gullible to fall for this con. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make this world up......

vintagetoppsguy
07-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Hey David James......in regards to what you have offered, I will match your $1,000 with $1,000 of my own. That is a $2,000 payment to see the driver's liscense of Mr. Milton Brad Lee. As good as he is with the long con, I am sure he is contacting someone to make him up a fake license as we speak. To be honest with you, I am totally amazed this thread has lasted this long. I am also amazed that some people seem so gullible to fall for this con. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make this world up......

Actually, I offered him $1000+ 3 rolls of ASEs (I hear Milton likes those), that's another $1350 value. Add in your $1000 and that's $3350 for simply showing a copy of his drivers license.

Leon
07-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Actually, I offered him $1000+ 3 rolls of ASEs (I hear Milton likes those), that's another $1350 value. Add in your $1000 and that's $3350 for simply showing a copy of his drivers license.

I told Bill H. I am going to get to the bottom of the Milton thing sooner than later, in a PM this evening. I just need to figure out a foolproof way. And it will probably have to be after the National since I will be running like all get out when I get back home, getting ready for the National. I already googled and found nothing....I still need to check social media sites and then I have some other things in mind too. One other nail in the coffin is that Bill told me he is going bald now (so am I, no big deal) but this Milton character's email address is......

Bald Bull [mailto:baldbull14@yahoo.com]

coincidence?

Even though I did make the phone call and talk to "Milton" I am not 100% convinced....but was convinced enough to go ahead and reinstate. We shall see...

vintagetoppsguy
07-25-2014, 10:43 PM
One other nail in the coffin is that Bill told me he is going bald now (so am I, no big deal) but this Milton character's email address is......

Bald Bull [mailto:baldbull14@yahoo.com]

coincidence?

Replace the 'u' with an 'i' and you have baldbill

MattyC
07-25-2014, 10:52 PM
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx58/mattianc/usual_5_zps66e52c39.jpg

clydepepper
07-26-2014, 12:28 AM
Jeff, I think it's ok to look in short bursts. Might I suggest...

http://rs1249.pbsrc.com/albums/hh518/petschm/cinema/cinemagraph-gif_MartyFeldmanasIgorinFrankensteinJr_1974_dirMel Brooks_byIWDRM_zpsba6f80c7.gif~c200

Oh drat, I bumped it again. I'm a lost cause.

Bless You, Sir Bill ! That's hilarious! Always great to see Marty gawking back at me at 2:30AM !

whitehse
07-26-2014, 07:48 AM
OK...I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but some other member has PMed me and I am beyond confused as to what is going on. If Andrew cares to post in here his issue with me, go right ahead. You have ME, Robert Williams. I do not have 5 different alts - I am not bi polar, with split personalities. What you see is what you get......go ahead Andrew.....

I thought PM's were made to keep private conversations private. If I wanted to perpetuate this nonsense I would have posted what I sent you yesterday in a pm here in this thread. But since you called me out like the childish person you seem to want to be I will post what I wrote to you. I dont have any issue with you beyond what I said in the pm. I am sorry if you take issue with that.

My first pm was

"The bigger man would drop the issue Bob and get out of the pissing contest.

Are you the bigger man or do you enjoy the pissing contest.

Just saying....
Andrew"

Your response:

I haven't said anything. I probably should since he has attacked me yet again, but if you haven't already noticed, I read his post and HAVE NOT responded."

And my response

"So you pranked him three times after he messaged his phone number to you? A little childish dont you think?"

With this posting I am done. Bobby, do not PM me back as I really dont want to hear your crap or get drawn farther into this mess with you. This thread just needs to die and go away.

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 08:48 AM
"So you pranked him three times after he messaged his phone number to you? A little childish dont you think?"

Do you really believe Bobby pranked called him 3 times? Seriously?!?

whitehse
07-26-2014, 10:03 AM
yes.....yes i do

TNP777
07-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Good Lord. Somebody please put a bullet in this thread. The original purpose has long been accomplished. So damn tired of the dredging up of past squabbles. Tired of alts. Tired of attention whoring. Tired of refusing to let things go. Tired of insisting on having the last word.

The horse is f***ing dead. Let it rot in peace.

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
yes.....yes i do

What makes you believe that?

Wouldn't it be easy for Bill to prove by taking a picture of the call log on his caller IID?

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 10:13 AM
What makes you believe that?

Wouldn't it be easy for Bill to prove by taking a picture of the call log on his caller IID?

Edited to add: Why in the world would you believe a guy who was PROVEN to scam several people out over over $20K worth of ASEs and PROVEN to have several message board alts???

bobbyw8469
07-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Edited to add: Why in the world would you believe a guy who was PROVEN to scam several people out over over $20K worth of ASEs and PROVEN to have several message board alts???

Thank you David. I will be 45 years old next week. I can PROMISE you I did not prank call this Bill Holler person. I haven't prank called anyone since I was 12 years old. I am sorry, that is just not something sensible grown men do. And if you believe that I did something like that, then you are just as silly and mentally unstable as Bill Holler is.

lsutigers1973
07-26-2014, 10:56 AM
Thank you David. I will be 45 years old next week. I can PROMISE you I did not prank call this Bill Holler person. I haven't prank called anyone since I was 12 years old. I am sorry, that is just not something sensible grown men do. And if you believe that I did something like that, then you are just as silly and mentally unstable as Bill Holler is.

Leon can ban me if he pleases, but Bobby you are a scizo and a childish f***ing prick. I gave you my number because I'm not an immature child like you. Instead of calling and talking like a man, you sign me up for prank phone calls. I have had this same number for 11 years and never had a single prank call. Within 10 minutes of you reading the PM, I get a total of 10 prank calls from 4 different websites. Grow the fuq up.

As for David James, if that's your real name since I still have your shipping address and different name from the group subs of mine that you were happy to join, GFYM. The same tired story that you keep rehashing that gets exaggerated every single time you repeat is getting old. I hope you lost $12k and then have to listen to childish idiots like yourself.

As for "Milton" feel free to post his number here and I will call him and Bob can sign him up at comedycalls.com and random prank calls about cat facts. If Leon really called him, I'm sure he can figure out by the area code that it isn't me. I live in East Texas (area code 903) but still have a Shreveport, LA cell number (area code 318).

Peter_Spaeth
07-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Next up ... Bobby.:)

lsutigers1973
07-26-2014, 11:10 AM
Next up ... Bobby.:)

No, like most of the legit bidders he ran off, I'm done with Bob.

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 11:20 AM
As for David James, if that's your real name since I still have your shipping address and different name from the group subs of mine that you were happy to join, GFYM. The same tired story that you keep rehashing that gets exaggerated every single time you repeat is getting old. I hope you lost $12k and then have to listen to childish idiots like yourself.

Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lsutigers1973&ftab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?

lsutigers1973
07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lsutigers1973&ftab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?

Once more time for those incapable of reading, Leon knows the whole story and part of it is personal like has been mentioned 100 times. Everything was repaid within a month including Paypal which is why I am still able to use the SAME Paypal account I have had since 2001. End result was I lost $12k and have to deal with childish people like you and Bob.

lsutigers1973
07-26-2014, 11:30 AM
And since you want to link the feedback, notice everything was received including other coins with the exception of the rolls and all in the same period of time. Yep I was robbing people and Paypal but still shipping out items I sold.

And while I'm at it, notice they were all 1993, 1998 and 2010 rolls. Those just happen to be the years one of my daughters and two of my sons were born.

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Once more time for those incapable of reading, Leon knows the whole story and part of it is personal like has been mentioned 100 times. Everything was repaid within a month including Paypal which is why I am still able to use the SAME Paypal account I have had since 2001. End result was I lost $12k and have to deal with childish people like you and Bob.

I doubt the people were paid back and, even if they were, does that still give you a right to scam them in the first place? So, by your reasoning, it's okay to scam people, as long as you pay them back? Interesting! Besides, even if they were paid back, you didn't deliver on what you sold, plain and simple!

Edited to add: You still failed to answer my question. Let me ask it again. Why is it okay for you to follow Bobby around from thread to thread, board to board to rehash issues, but you don't want your own personal issues rehashed?

lsutigers1973
07-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Geez, really can't fix stupid. If reading comprehension isn't your thing, maybe just give up on trying.

vintagetoppsguy
07-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Geez, really can't fix stupid. If reading comprehension isn't your thing, maybe just give up on trying.

Nope, I read just fine. Your eBay Feedback says it all.

I read this just fine too...

http://www.cardboardtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5307

In this thread (8th post down) you even admit to having multiple alts just to screw with people.

tribefan
07-26-2014, 01:09 PM
I really wish I wasn't wearing my new shoes when I waded into this thread.:mad:

slipk1068
07-26-2014, 01:30 PM
that ebay feedback profile is not pretty

bobbyw8469
03-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Not trying to rehash this thread here, but some of these guys need some serious help. Borderline sociopaths. They act a lot different hiding behind a keyboard than they would in person.

bobbyw8469
03-13-2015, 09:08 PM
I will be doing the group subs here. PM me if you have any questions.

Fred
03-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Well, that's nice, they'll ban you from their boards but they'll let you make submissions.... :p

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 04:00 AM
Well, that's nice, they'll ban you from their boards but they'll let you make submissions.... :p

LOL...I know right??

1952boyntoncollector
03-14-2015, 06:02 AM
LOL I've noticed that too.

+1

boysblue
03-14-2015, 07:15 AM
bobby

did psa ban you or did you leave their boards on your own?

Rich Klein
03-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Bobby has returned to regular posting on the PSA boards

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 08:15 AM
bobby

did psa ban you or did you leave their boards on your own?

Both. It was a mutual decision. I was calling to ask them to remove me, and was informed that they had. I was like "Great!".

boysblue
03-14-2015, 08:53 AM
^^^
Life is full of coincidences, isn't it. :)

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 09:08 AM
I think so. We don't have none of that crap over here. It is too easy to hide behind a handle over there. Too much anonymity. They could learn a thing or two from Leon over here.

OTWCards
03-14-2015, 01:38 PM
Sometimes you learn from the teacher, sometimes the teacher learns from you... Then there are those that just won't learn.

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Sometimes you learn from the teacher, sometimes the teacher learns from you... Then there are those that just won't learn.

Look what the cat drug in.....I'm still taking the high road here, but you really need to check your reflection.

Rich Klein
03-14-2015, 04:54 PM
I've known Scott a heck of a long time and he is one of the best people in the hobby.

When he got caught up in the 1990's Wild Card fiasco (That makes a great Ramblings memory by the way); Scott made sure he paid EVERYONE back in full who he owed money to although that took years for him to accomplish.

Most of the other people who messed on SportsNet just never did that and made others suffer their losses.

Not that Scott needs any defense, but I'll be happy to be a witness for him anytime.

whitehse
03-14-2015, 06:11 PM
Scott may be opinionated but you know where you stand with him. He is a good guy and a straight shooter.

What I am trying to figure out is why a 8 month old thread was resurrected to tell this board that Bobby was banned from another board. Are you really that person who feels that the light has to shine on yourself like this? I want to say you are better than this but by now I am honestly not sure. As others have said numerous times before...leave the drama from the board across the street right where it belongs......across the street.

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Hey Andrew...saw your thread on SGC...also saw your thread over on Cardboard talk. Don't think I don't know. I do. Still going to take the high road.

Scott may be opinionated but you know where you stand with him. He is a good guy and a straight shooter.

What I am trying to figure out is why a 8 month old thread was resurrected to tell this board that Bobby was banned from another board. Are you really that person who feels that the light has to shine on yourself like this? I want to say you are better than this but by now I am honestly not sure. As others have said numerous times before...leave the drama from the board across the street right where it belongs......across the street.

Eric72
03-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Hi Bobby,

Just curious...if you wanted to start a new group sub, why didn't you just start a new thread? It seems to me that there would have been much less drama.

Best regards,

Eric

whitehse
03-14-2015, 07:12 PM
Hey Andrew...saw your thread on SGC...also saw your thread over on Cardboard talk. Don't think I don't know. I do. Still going to take the high road.

This is taking the high road? For the record, I never started a thread and have said nothing negative about you. But for the good of the board here, if you have something to say to me lets take it to PM. Otherwise, keep me out of your little world!

bobbyw8469
03-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Hi Bobby,

Just curious...if you wanted to start a new group sub, why didn't you just start a new thread? It seems to me that there would have been much less drama.

Best regards,

Eric

True. In hindsight I probably should have. When someone has wronged me as grievous as I had been wronged, I tend to react flippantly (with good reason mind you). I have NEVER attempted to do some of the things that have been done to me. The thought never even crosses my mind. I would say more, but per the advice of some dear friends, I will leave it at that.

Sean1125
03-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Look what the cat drug in.....I'm still taking the high road here, but you really need to check your reflection.

The high road would have been not responding.

OTWCards
03-14-2015, 08:03 PM
True. In hindsight I probably should have. When someone has wronged me as grievous as I had been wronged, I tend to react flippantly (with good reason mind you). I have NEVER attempted to do some of the things that have been done to me. The thought never even crosses my mind. I would say more, but per the advice of some dear friends, I will leave it at that.

You are an attention whore, Bobby, plain and simple.

No one on CBT or CU did ANYTHING to you that you haven't made up in your own mind. You've suggested that the transgressions were egregious, but you've not stated specifically what they were. There's a reason for that. No one made any threats or posted anything that wasn't public knowledge despite what you've tried to suggest. You're plan to win sympathy and gain attention backfired. That's fine. We all make mistakes. I've made my share.

I have done nothing to you other than point out your desire for attention and correct your false statements. If life were perfect, you'd just shrivel up and fade away, but instead, you want, no, YOU NEED the bright lights pointed in your direction. Even if those lights let everyone see your flaws.

I do not have to defend myself or my character to or for you, Bobby. If you want to challenge my character and credibility, you go for it...

Sometimes, you just step away, take a breath and realize that just because someone doesn't agree with you or have the same opinion that you do, it doesn't mean that they're trolling you, laughing at you or demeaning your opinion. They just see things differently. And to that end, I will defend their right, as well as yours, to have an opinion WITHOUT the need to feel that they should be censored or reported.

To this, I am finished. I will not waste another bit of bandwidth on the topic. You are free to have the next and the last word...

Peter_Spaeth
03-14-2015, 08:44 PM
CU influx alert!!