PDA

View Full Version : '15 CJ prices also surging:

clydepepper
06-21-2014, 01:18 AM
Psa-3 commons are set at $195 obo

Psa-5 Schalk is $999

Question: Is it still time to buy? I want a couple, but worry that I've 'missed the boat'. Mind you, I have no illusions that they will go higher, but what are the chances of them holding close to these values? Just for this exercise, we are identifying the current price with possible future value.

dtp717
06-21-2014, 01:25 AM
I know which sellers you're referring to and their prices border on absurd...and trying to offer a fair price to them is an exercise in frustration. Most common 3s should be in the $120-140 range. It seems like some of the auction sites are more reasonable. I hope they stay that way because I'm getting fairly close to knocking out the '15 set. The process has been fun.

GregMitch34
06-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Of course you have to check "sold" prices, not what they are trying to get...and some people wrongly think the 15s and 14s are about same value and pay too much....but I think the 15s may stay at decent level, as the 14s have priced many out now and some are switching to collect 15s where the frustration level is much lower with many more cards in play...

clydepepper
06-21-2014, 07:31 AM
Doug - I put a $120 offer for a 3 & emailed an offer of 1/2 what the 5 owner asked...we shall see.

Greg - thanks for the knowledge.

the 'stache
06-21-2014, 07:37 AM
Psa-3 commons are set at $195 obo

Psa-5 Schalk is $999

Question: Is it still time to buy? I want a couple, but worry that I've 'missed the boat'. Mind you, I have no illusions that they will go higher, but what are the chances of them holding close to these values? Just for this exercise, we are identifying the current price with possible future value.

PSA 3s are being listed at $195. They're not selling at that price.

Go to the advanced link, type in 1915 cracker jack psa 3, and select completed listings. Nothing but red numbers.