PDA

View Full Version : T213-2 Coupons, what are the tough ones?

Mikehealer
06-17-2014, 07:05 PM
I know this thread may not get a lot of action, but I would like to have other collector's opinion on what they feel are the toughest cards in the T213-2 set.
I have been trying to complete just the HOFer subset(49 cards) for about 2 years, pretty much exclusively for the last year and a half. I still need 10, some tough ones and some easy ones. That said, even the easier ones are sometimes
a little difficult to find in decent condition. My list is only HOFers, but if those going after the complete set would add their list to include commons as well it might be beneficial to current collectors as well as others.

Here is my list based on my experience the last couple of years. If you think my list is off, please let me know. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

The toughest group, alphabetically...

Brown, Chicago
Chance, LA batting
Chance, LA portrait
Collins, Chicago No "A" on shirt
Lajoie, Philadelphia Amer.
Tinker, Chicago Nat. bat on
Tinker, Chicago Nat. bat off
Wheat, Brooklyn

Not easy...
Baker, New York
Chance, New York batting
Chance, New York portrait
Kelley, Toronto
Marquard, Brooklyn pitching
Marquard, Brooklyn portrait

RGold
06-17-2014, 07:38 PM
Your list must be right. I only have two. :D:D:D

http://photos.imageevent.com/rgold/rgoldcollection1914t213coupontype2/chance.jpg

http://photos.imageevent.com/rgold/rgoldcollection1914t213coupontype2/tinker.jpg

Mikehealer
06-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Nice cards Ron, those are 2 of the 10 I need. Luckily I have knocked some of the ones off my list.

RGold
06-17-2014, 08:10 PM
You are way ahead of me. I passed up some nice ones when I didn't know better. :D:D:D

Epps
06-17-2014, 10:13 PM
Not a HOF, but the Gandil Cleveland card is tough, especially to find in a nice grade

deadballfreaK
06-17-2014, 10:39 PM
I have been pursuing the Coupons too. You definitely list some toughies. I have the Collins And Kelley. Chance seems almost impossible to find.